Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you mind sending Neuman or Lily over? Chung could still be in the middle of repairing his armor when they come in. Heck I think enough time has passed. Chung's armor could be fully repaired right now.

Also funny comic:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Could you start us off? I was the last poster, and your character is a main one.

It doesn't have to be too fancy, just something about what he's currently doing or something.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I actually pulled Robin and Grima at the scene just after Robin breaks free of Grima's darkness in the first part.

Also in the actual game...

First watch this and take note of Robin's hand

This is when Chrom and Lisa first meet Robin

Then this plays after staff credits

SPOILERS: ROBIN IS FOUND AGAIN AFTER GRIMA DIES~

EDIT:
        The reason the two videos are the same is because
        First: Nostalgia of what happened at the beginning
        Second: It makes you think you're in a groundhog day situation where you got sent back in time
        Third: to make grown men cry when you realize It's a happy ending
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-16-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So killing Grima wouldn't exactly kill Robin, but it will break the link and knock him unconscious.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

If it was Robin that landed the final blow.

In Future Past, where Chrom and everyone of the original group died, Robin is of Grima and Morgan is possessed. Lucina takes Falchion and slays Grima cause Robin manages to take over just long enough so that Lucina killed Robin with Falchion and thus in a complex way kills Grima as well.

So I'm in essence going with the Future Past storyline where Robin does die in the end.

EDIT: Actually that's what is partially implied...but it could be Lucina merely put Grima to slumber again for another few hundred thousand years
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-16-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

I suppose we'll see what happens.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye...

Plus it would be interesting if...
                Robin were to...

To someone going with him...
                Though that's just me making things really big but I'll keep it to Robin falling into Suwa Lake

Then
                This happens

Then Six temporarily slays Grima for a year or two...

Then this happens in Season II...minus the tower...

And then This happens minus all the characters and going back in time/alternate future and all that and is just Grima's end at 0:53:25

EDIT: You can stop watching after 1:01:00 if ya want XD It just gets long winded after.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-16-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, it might not be an entire year or two, but we might skip a bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye...and I just realized

If we could keep knocking Grima down so simply...
                    Then...it's like...what would be the point?
                    I think I would make him immune to anything we hit him with after this. Just cause it would cause an endless cycle of cutting him down with hyper lasers and what not just to have him respawn...

It would be like Mokou and Kaguya going at it...

Comment

@Cucoo

I suppose it might be fine, just as long as you don't decide to kill off half the cast by draining their life.

I would still say that some things would hurt and repel him though, just to give people a chance. After all, Grima is still a being of flesh and blood.

Does Grima have that ability in the game?
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

The life drain? That was my interpretation of how he would eat a lot of people all at once. No, in battle, he would aim to kill. That endgame video I showed had what he would do when the group gets on his back. Giant freakin spikes that would set everyone to 1 HP. In the game, Naga heals everyone. Or if it's Future Past, Chrom and the army shows up and protects everyone and heals them after they've been hit. There's a couple of ways to do it here...Sakuyamon would be able to do something, right? We could have her wait in an air vehicle and then heal everyone after the spikes.

EDIT: Also I'm going to use this concept for turns cause Grima heals himself at the beginning of each enemy phase by 20 HP
                        I would say a turn is after everyone makes their attack or action. Plus Grima would not be able to be knocked down, he would take the hit and the skull fractures as seen in that one video.
                        In the end, it should play out similarly to what just happened, just alittle longer and more counter attacks from Grima.
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-16-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

How about if everyone bypasses the spikes by staying in the ships and heading to Grima's nape?

It's the smart thing to do.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm back-ith. I'm gonna start off with FAF though.

Comment

@ S121

The spikes are the same spikes he uses in standard ignis attacks but larger and more sudden. It shouldn't be a big deal considering all the abilities and such of Spartans, Robin would be the one that would need healing mainly in any case.
                              Plus the mega spikes is a one shot attack so he can't use it again afterwards.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

I suppose it's just me being a little bit of a combat pragmatist.

I suppose it will be fine considering that Six still has his Dropshield. It would be able to fully heal Robin within less than 8 seconds.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X