X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    I actually had a weird, creepy moment when I woke up. For some reason, I had a tune and lyrics in my head as soon as I woke up.

This is what they were.

"Your nightmares, your nightmares, are finally coming true, your nightmares your nightmares are co-oming after you."

Kind of creepy and disturbing when you just wake up. I thought I heard it from somewhere, so I looked it up, but found nothing.
    Sounds a bit like the tune for the Gentlemen from Buffy. At least in the creepiness factor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

The creepy thing is that I'm not that creative when it comes to music, or even coming up with an original tune.

I do have small cases where it's like my mind goes into overdrive as soon as I wake up, almost like a 5 second burst of intelligence and creativity, but it's usually number related stuff.

That's what makes it creepy. I'm just not capable of coming up with something like that.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Let's just leave it at aliens and move on.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Afternoon everyone!

Now I was on google when I found this picture...

It has almost nothing to do with games...
          Spoiler:

Comment

blasphemy!

Im goiung for my beautiful Jo and Ran XP
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
              Afternoon everyone!

Now I was on google when I found this picture...

It has almost nothing to do with games...
              Spoiler:

*my reaction to most characters in the fictional realm, switch out last line with: "but... you're imaginary."*

And dammit...the cuteness...gaaah! gotta find something not cute!

..........FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- awwwwwwwwwww~<3

Oh my nose just keeps on bleedin'~

Comment

@Cucoo
                That moment when the most beautiful freaking girl you ever saw says she loves you...

and she Isn't even freaking real

Also stop with the cuteness! I don't want to overload!

Comment

@Cucoo

Where does the whole nosebleeding thing come from?

In reality, I don't think people get nosebleeds over the littlest things.

Not unless it's a medical condition...
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

First, you know the science behind why the nose does randomly bleed, right?
                    Now figure out what could trigger it.
                    Also think what blushing is.
                    Increased blood flow (I think) is the main culprit. So when you see something you like/love, and that blood flow increases...

Comment

Hey guys I'm back... I ju-

VIBKCODALHFNDSAFJNDKSBGNVI THE SITE HAS BEEN TEH HACKED!?!?!?

Anyways as I was saying... I was just recently moving into an apartment of my own, and I finally got successfully moved in and got internet successfully running again (yay!) hence my absence...

I see we are coming to a conclusion... I'm just going to need to finish up the China arc real quick by saying that Dante had already slain Geryon, and then Komachi can detect Yuuka's death and what not.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Cucoo

But DAYUM!!! Why would it be that violent! XD

I looked it up on a .gov site and saw that yes, it can be caused by high blood pressure, but it can also be caused by dry and irritated membranes in the nose.

I wonder if anyone has had a nosebleed like from the animes. That would scare the hell out of somebody! XD

@Mega

Welcome back!

Sounds like a plan, just tell Wonder about it.

(P.S.: Yukari, Ran, and Aya are dead too.)
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

NO AYA CANNOT BE DEAD!!! I REPEAT AYA CANNOT BE DEAD!!! IF AYA IS DEAD THEN I WILL TRAVEL TO THE SPIRIT WORLD TO REVIVE HER!!! SHE CANNOT BE DEAD!!!
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Overreaction much? What got you so upset about Aya being dead? I mean seriously... unless you had something planned for Aya in the sequel then I don't see the point...

Comment

@Mega

Youkai never die, they just respawn.

Or at least they're supposed to...
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry about that outburst...

I... I just really like Aya okay? Aside from Komachi, Aya is one of my favorite Touhou characters...

@S121

... *goes into corner and begins waiting until Aya "respawns" is also refusing to eat or work until Aya is alive and kicking once more*

Comment

Working...
                                X