X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuuka's dead, the other two are not.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Actually, I wasn't thinking in Gensokyo in particular, more like... somewhere else.

EDIT: Wait... actually, that's a perfect place! When revived, they ended up in some kind of divine world, and guess what Gensokyo is? -w-w-w-w-w-w-w-...

Comment

@ S121

Mind if I had the scenario I proposed happen, where one of the ships gets shot down and knocks Robin off?

Comment

@Cucoo

Sure.

I just got finished typing out John being dead serious... It was tiring. -_-;
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121
            and I just read it.

geez

Alright one plummeting Robin coming up.
            Oh and what would you say would be the most likely candidate for this? What type of ship?

Comment

Now you feel me.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I would say that a Hornet would be a good choice. It's "small", but has enough weight to knock Robin off.

@Wriggle

Today's been a busy day for me.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggle

@ S121
                  Alright then

And this is a fall that must happen, assume the Risen will keep anyone from reaching Robin as he plummets.

@ Everyone that cares
                  Curious, from all the characters in this video, which one do ya like just based on what you see and hear for their quotes?
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-20-2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

@TossMan

Okay, well yes, all the people I mentioned did in fact die. Meiling did too.

After the fighting on the Gensokyo battlefield, Flandre flipped out and fought John and Renamon. Right before getting "Kyued", Meiling interfered and fought Flandre, but died after succumbing to her injuries, along with the stress of her final attack. It knocked Flandre out.

Renamon took Flandre and Meiling to the SDM and dropped them off.

Six and his Spartans helped with the aftermath of the war.

Isaac and Koishi were walking through the forest of magic and after having a talk, Isaac acknowledged that Koishi showed emotions. This caused a reaction in her third eye that rendered her unconscious. Isaac flew her over to the medic camp, where he got Satori and now they're helping Koishi.

After falling out of the escape pod and falling back into orbit, John chased after HM until they came across the escape pod. Nowm John is trying to talk some sense into HM.

Renamon, Six, and Robin are fighting Grima after he tried to kill the entire medic camp.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

And Grima Prologue is almost done.

FINISH HIM-!

Comment

@Wonder

I think you missed my post, or forgot to acknowledge it. -_-;

Last edited by S121; 10-20-2013, 06:16 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Thanks a lot for your summary. It seems that with so much deaths Ogre will have to do extra work... So much opporunities to do good RP :')
                          Maybe that if too much curses are released at once, Ogre could even become a collective character gifted with ubiquitous and playable by several RPers at once (Yes, it sounds stupid, but... ) ?
                          Imagine a whole arc dedicated to survivors trying to end curses, this maybe has potential...

'Night

Comment

@ S1
                            Just edited. After that, you should edit too.

@ Toss
                            Dammit... oh well. Night.

Comment

@Cucoo

Funny, Morrigan's reaction was similar to the one I had in mind for Six.

The reactions sort of mirror each other, only Six's yell was more of an angry one.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                                Ah Ok XD

Oh and just FYI the blue haired girl is Lucina, Daughter of Chrom :P

The Morgan that I'll be using is a green haired one :P

Comment

Working...
                                X