Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or nothing but a 10 hour long cutscene of people playing poker.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

It would be the biggest game troll on the planet.

@Wonder

Rambo and Titanic... That's something that should never be said in the same sentence.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea. But if Rambo were there on a mission or something... what if... that crash... was no accident?! And that the terrorists that Rambo must fight against deliberately placed that glacier there somehow?

Comment

@Wonder

He was after Cirno... and Murasa as the ringleader.

I remember seeing a picture of that somewhere.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
            Yea. But if Rambo were there on a mission or something... what if... that crash... was no accident?! And that the terrorists that Rambo must fight against deliberately placed that glacier there somehow?
            Don't you get it? The glacier WAS the terrorist, and was simply being a kamikaze.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

My god...

@Wonder

Edited my post.

I guess my edit didn't appear before you opened the page.
              sigpic

Comment

As did I.

Comment

@Wonder

Eh, you might want to edit your post.

That being said, I would recommend saving the post for later. John will get there... eventually...
                  sigpic

Comment

bah I'll get to posts tomorrow afternoon...things came up. derp >.<

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll post soon, bit busy ATM. Btw, is no one going to ask how HP knows what's going on? I mean,.I know he's a god.and stuff, but if he could realize that John had something to do without a hint of notification, then why was he so unaware of the defrosting of Japan?

Conspiracies!

Comment

@Wonder

Maybe it's because the Higher Power can only focus on one event at a time. At that particular moment, he was watching John and Sebastian.

@Wriggle

Wonder said that he needed you for Daiyousei or something.
                          sigpic

Comment

First things first.

⑨. Rambo has no chance against an immortal fairy.

2. Dun dun dun dun dudududun dudududun dudududun dududududu-

(Reference: )

3. Back from double dinner date :P
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Awesome, we can get started! Btw, who's at Hakurei shrine?

Comment

@Wriggle

Love that song, especially this one.

(Yes, I'm still watching this.)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X