Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a similar problem with spacing, though I do try to space my words. Sometimes I just lose track of things when I'm typing and I forget to space.

Comment

Hmm I was going to make the boss of Base 1 a non-character with enough authroity to move an army...
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

How's this for a demotivational poster?

crossover demotiv.jpg

CROSSOVERS

F*king up canon one story at a time.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

just 3 letters.. WTH!? XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I know, right?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Ooooooh, a better idea! How bout the Joker be the ultimate rougue, killing everyone. No one has ever gotten a hold of him. much better than a leader.

Comment

Oh yea the Hell Vanguard is a powerful demon known as the God of Death, and is in charge of managing souls of the dead. It is able to teleport and fly, and is manifested in a form of blue dust. It's one of the stronger non-boss enemies in Devil May Cry 3.

EDIT: It stands at almost 8-9 feet tall.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

BANE OF MY EXISTENCE IN MY GAME!!!

Comment

What the Hell Vanguard?
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Big meeting. Be back in 2.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Going to bed now. I'll reveal tomorrow who I'm introducing to the RP. Also if you did not see it the first posts will happen in the past. It's currently one year ago.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                          Ooooooh, a better idea! How bout the Joker be the ultimate rougue, killing everyone. No one has ever gotten a hold of him. much better than a leader.
                          Well I accidentally let out the name of said rougue, and there's no use in editing, so yes, his name is the Joker, but no, he's not the Joker as in batman joker. jus pointin that out. Not like the name gives anything away.

Comment

Okay I thought it was a meeting, but it was actually a nightout. Call off the 2 hr break!
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

*Balrog burst through the wall* "HUZZAH!"

I hate that thing, almost as bad as the Kool Aid Man. *mumbles something about property damage*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm stumped as to what to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X