• Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Welcome back!

@SUSTIC

That might be paranoia.

I get that every once in a while.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ SUSTIC + S121

aye...one time I had a nightmare (to me it was at the time...) that Link was a girl >.>...........
      I've had a few cases where I was a girl (including the one that became Kiara's story)
      and then I had about 3 where girls were trying to kill me. Two of them succeeded.
      And they did occur in that order also.

Comment

@Cucoo

OH!

I had one that was so random, but it was hilarious because of that fact.

I was standing in a park when out of nowhere, some Valkyrie in shining armor walked up to me.

She then screamed, "*HORE!!!", in my face then stabbed me through the chest.

I was shocked throughout the entire dream, but when I woke up, I couldn't help but laugh.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I should start playing Elsword again.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

The only one I had that would be similar would be the one where the girl failed in trying to kill me.
              First she kissed me, then she broke into tears and tried to knife me. I managed to grab her arm and stop her, but she kept at it...then I woke up.
              That was the last of the series of things trying to kill me. (I forgot to mention the killer "things" that occurred intermixed with the girls trying to kill me. Each of them were pretty much the same. Something tried to eat/kill me while I was sleeping in my bed. Be it insects, kill dolls, insects, killer vegetation, insects, girls, or insects.... [I have a bug phobia...])

Comment

@Cucoo

I had one where there were thousands of spiders that crawled on me and began biting me.

Let's see...

I've had shadow beasts, "shadow stompers", zombies, killer dolls, wolves, killer clowns, killer ghosts, killer ghost clowns, insane people, giants, spiders (normal and giant variety), demons, robots, wasteland bandits, government agents, experimental creatures, and Touhou Characters.

For me, it's spiders. 0_0

What's with me and having dreams about things trying to kill me? It happens 7 times out of 10... -_-;
                sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

You hate spiders... I hate spiders to.

I remember telling you once that my friend literally took a large garden spider and scared me with it. I was scared so badly that I quite literally almost had a heart attack (it was also at a time where my parents were fighting big time...)

That's also when I learned I had problems with my blood pressure...

Comment

For me, f*ck spiders, f*ck snakes, and f*ck scorpions. If there's one thing I'm truly afraid of, it's wasps, bees, hornets, etc.

Comment

@ SUS + S121

I had kids in 3rd grade put a Cicada on my back.
                      That was the beginning of the phobia I think...

tbh...I miss the dreams. I haven't had one in a few months now...
                      nightmares or dreams...I always like it when they do happen. Its so rare for me. When the chain of nightmares happened...I actually liked them (even though I was scared to a point of screaming)
                      And I miss the cinematic ones like the "Julius Caesar was no longer in Kansas anymore: In Space" or another one that was based on the concept of that TV show "Revolution" and Kid Icarus Uprising...
                      I miss the dreams =w= even the naughty one that resulted in Kiara's backstory (and not because of the fact it turned naughty, because of the fact I was able to use it as inspiration for my story.)

Comment

@Wonder

NO, NOT THE BEEEES!!! (If you can tell me where that came from, you get a cookie. )

Hint: Nicholas Cage.

Do not look up the video, you will be terrified!

For me, I always look up my fears. I don't know why, maybe to either get over them, or because I'm fascinated by what scares me.

@Cucoo

Dreams tend to make things interesting.
                        Last edited by S121; 11-11-2013, 06:11 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                          aye

oh and @ SUS
                          Your current avatar of Raven reminded me of a scene I had planned out for Chapter 31 of my story with Aion when they revisit his home and thus the grave of his 'sister.'

Comment

@Cucoo

WHY DO I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO SEMI-PREDICT THE FUTURE EVENTS IN RP'S IN INADVERTENTLY!?!?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Strange, I have to do it on purpose...

You're a natural! XD
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

It's actually quite funny though. I was actually kicked out of some RP's in the past for literally accidentally spoiling what the ending of the RP would be like.

I eventually left the site because of my luck there.

Comment

Working...
                                X