Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, I just made a Touhou RP. You people can join, if you want, I honeslty don't care.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

gah.. Im stressed and full of homework ><

And Mima, I imagined you like this with your last post here
      Last edited by Kristia; 11-11-2013, 01:21 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Can't see the image.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

effing internet with their effing blocks ¬¬

here it is though
          http://torwars.com/wp-content/upload...ma-Neutral.jpg
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

How I imagined it:

Originally posted by Mima View Post
            Oh yeah, I just made a Touhou RP.

Originally posted by Mima View Post
            You people can join, if you want, I honeslty don't care.

seewhatIdidthere?

Oh and random pictures:
            Spoiler:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-11-2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Goodmorning again, everyone.

I just had a weird nightmare about a ghost clown trying to kill me. -_-;
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Don't ever mention ghost clowns around me... EVER

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  Goodmorning again, everyone.

I just had a weird nightmare about a ghost clown trying to kill me. -_-;
                  Tricky: Sorry, that was just my cousin.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok...

I'm just a little curious, are you afraid of the... G's, the C's, or is it just the combination that freaks you out?

@Mima

Well luckily for me, I killed it with a tesla coil. The dream took place in some kind of carnival in a giant warehouse. The tesla coil belonged to some kind of carnival trick. It was an almost cartoony looking dream.

Sorry Tricky.

At least my dream wasn't about any killer dolls.
                    Last edited by S121; 11-11-2013, 02:47 PM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Combination.

When I was a kid I had a lot of bad dreams, and even visions throughout the day of ghostly clowns...

It was even worse when I was 15, and went to a nearby old abandoned hotel with some friends...

Oh dear god I wish they NEVER locked me in that black hotel room...

Comment

@ S121

Killer dolls?
                        Been there, done that, held my own with my pillow and prevented them from killing me in my bed (most of my nightmares use my bedroom/house as the stage)
                        the killer swarm of vegetation or the swarm of killer insects that invaded my bed on the other hand...

Comment

@Cucoo

I remember having a nightmare turned dream about killer vegetables...
                          It involved me being hunted down by killer mutant vegetables through a super market (on my own) when suddenly a bunch of talking fruit (mostly apples and bananas, and I think a tomato) helped me fight and kill all the vegetables.

I had weird dreams back then.

Comment

@Cucoo

For me, I ripped the doll apart so that it couldn't grab anything as a weapon, but it kept regenerating, so I went out to my back yard and used the grill on the pieces.

It reminded me too much of Child's Play.

I always seem to get dreams where I have to fight monsters. Luckily, I usually win because the dreams are partially lucid.

@SUSTIC

I had a dream about zombies before. Even cooler was that it was on the day before Halloween!

It really seemed like a zombie movie. I don't know why, but my closet was filled with machineguns and shotguns. XD
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

My best one was where it was incredibly cinematic.

First I was in Rome as a conspirator trying to kill Caesar.
                              Then A tornado happened and I tried to run from it but it finally caught me.
                              Next I was in a futuristic airport in the bottom of a canyon.
                              Then I wound up in a spaceship trying to sneak past robot guards and walked through a portion with a gaping hole blasted in it caused by a proton torpedo (How I knew that was beyond me) and then I hopped into an open speeder and flew into space through the hole, without a space suit and flew towards these blinking lights and then I realized those lights were an enemy mothership and I turned around, and thought I should find my friends who were in some space labyrinth but then hesitated as I realized I would get lost in it as well if I looked for them.
                              Then I woke up.

Comment

@Cucoo

For some reason, my dreams are always with me being alone.

I had one that was like Fallout 3, only that it was the zombie apocalypse.
                                Another one was that I was some kind of experimental super human escaping from a facility, something like Resident Evil.
                                There was one that involved Touhou, where I had to escape the SDM with a small group of people. That one was actually pretty terrifying.
                                Some of my dreams look like they're from Hellraiser, Silent Hill, or something else entirely, so I'm NOT going to go into detail about those. Of course, that was when I was on high doses of Ritalin, for my ADD/ADHD. Drugs are bad, M'kay? -_-;
                                I had one dream where I had to fight off demonic zombie/demon things in a swamp, and a giant blood vortex opened up in the sky.
                                And quite a few where I'm in an apocalyptic world, kind of like Fallout 3, where I'm looking for resources.

A lot of my dreams seem to be based on movies or games...
                                Last edited by S121; 11-11-2013, 03:26 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X