Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup... cats. Needed five or more characters, so I put that, though it is very out of place, wouldn't you agree?

Comment

Hello.

Sorry I wasn't on. I thought I'd play Minecraft for a bit.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Meh, I'm just waiting for anyone who wants to go to MSF.

Comment

@Wonder

For me, I'm thinking of having my characters go to MSF next season.

Then, they'll be able to be introduced to all the people there instead of having a sort of awkward relationship where they automatically know each other on a first name basis.

That's one of the reasons I'm hesitant to go on another adventure so soon.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yea. Hey, the time skip will be one year in the future staring on Halloween, right? Or was it Christmas?

Comment

Christmas seems to be the best.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

I don't think it was a year, I think it was supposed to be a couple months.

I think it's supposed to be April, or June right now. Wriggle mentioned it somewhere in the Hawaii Arc, when they were planning for the Devourer's army.

@Wriggle

Oh, that will be rich.

"What's Christmas?"
                sigpic

Comment

I'm back people.

Anything I need to- WRIGGLE I'LL UPDATE ON THE POKEMON RP SOON! -do right now?

Speaking of Christmas I came home from work, and my brother had already set up the Christmas tree in our apartment... Personally I think it's too early for setting up Christmas trees.

Comment

For what I know, we are at mid may-june

Um.. What's MSF?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I was thinking that since MSF celebrates every month for any soldier whose birthday lands on that month, I was thinking 'hey, why not celebrate christmas while they're at it?' So I was thinking that Otori with the power of codec contacts John and his friends and invite them all to MSF's christmas/birthday party.

Comment

Oh ok, sounds nice, but then again what does MSF stands for?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

just looked it up, and as I suspected, its an organization from Metal Gear

Militaires Sans Frontières

Militaires Sans Frontières (French for Soldiers Without Borders), abbreviated as MSF and also known as Outer Heaven,[1] was a private military company in the early 1970s founded and led by Big Boss. Because of their mercenary status, their questionable tactics on the battlefield, and their usage of an off-shore forwarding base in the middle of the Caribbean Sea during the mid-to-late 1970s, they were frequently referred to by their enemies as pirates.[2][3]

Comment

Quick post before info.

Maybe so, but they are the good guys. Mainly based on the MSF from Peace Walker.

Comment

@ wonder

I just pulled from the wiki's general description :P

Comment

MSF stands for Militaire Sans Frontiers, or 'Army Without Borders.' Here is a picture of the base.

It is also known as Outer Heaven, led by legendary soldier Big Boss, or Naked Snake (Btw, mindblower, his real name is also John) and japanese soldier Kazuhira Miller. It is an offshore base for soldiers. It's a rather nice place. It's mainly focused on combat, sure, but the base itself looks like something I'd wanna walk around. There also aren't just soldiers. You can apply as a cook, an intel broker, a member of R&D (Research and Development, mechanical engineering), or a doctor (pretty much a place for ppl like Renamon).

Wow. Wasn't as long as I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X