Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am for some sort of small romance developing between Zero and Nitori, but I think what happened between him and Iris in Mega Man X4 will keep him from going any further, and besides well... he is a robot it's not like he can do anything like... *cough* that *cough*. Unless Nitori plans on making him a body that looks more human than his current body.

Comment

No! Don't fall into Yukari's temptation! She's not even supposed to be in my chat box!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I mean not EXPLICIT romance. Small really light romance would be okay as long as it does not go into any... of well you know. Besides I think Zero would hate the idea of having a more human body. Though I think his MegaMan Zero body (his body from the MegaMan Zero series) would be okay.

His MegaMan Zero body.

In this body he is still the same height, just lighter more durable (more streamlined body.) Also since because of his body in MegaMan Zero being a copy he does not possess the sheer power (and the ability to grow stronger through the virus.)

Comment

What are the kids going to look like?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

SHUT UP! I shouldn't even have opened my mouth!

Comment

Pringles has entered the Gap Zone. It is unknown if he'll ever return.
              {Welcome to the Better part of the hood ♡}
              In other cases, I'm goibg out for the night. Allowing you guys to freely use all side characters that I control temporarily. I trust you all to partake in advancing the story. Lieutenant PringlesUtsuho, you will be in charge.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm out as well. This crap keyboard is finally getting on my nerves.

Goodnight, everybody.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I'll be off then too.

Hope ya get your keyboard fixed.

Comment

OHMYGODSOMUCHWENTONWHATHAPPENEDWHILEIWASGONE!?!?!? !?!?!?!?

Well I bet your wondering how I can get a post in while I'm in Europe huh? Well I managed to get my old laptop up and running (it's 3 years old, and all it needed was a ton of updates.) Also thank god the hotel I'm staying at has Wi-Fi. Well I'll be in my hotel room all day tomorrow so I should be on. Though I will be asleep most of the day (these past few days have been sooo long and tiring, but fun.) Though after tomorrow I will be going to be off again except for here and there. So yea. Looks like I got a LOT of reading to do.

Also would it be safe to say that Raven has followed Kat to her place, and has been staying there until further notice?
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-30-2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Hm, I never showcased Hank's abilities, did I? Nevertheless, I think this one is quite good, and it also shows Demonic Tricky. Also, note that there is a lot of violence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC9u4IYEZGM

And for Sanford and Deimos, this would probably be the best one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTW8HwKMzEw

And lastly, for the Auditor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beFUMWxyoHg
                      Last edited by Koishi; 05-30-2013, 07:31 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Just a question. Was the main party ever filmed while bringing down the base? I don't care by who i just want to know if they are caught on tape.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Oh welcome back Sustic... Yeah you can safely assume that. Start from where Raven first enters the house.

Also... @Katrix The battle/assault was recorded by a few functioning security cameras, and have been distributed to all the bases in Neo-Yakuza.

On another case... Good morning.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

im back from an exam, how are you today?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fall in men, Time to do head counts.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X