Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would like to see the arts of resurrection? IŽll just need a calm place and spectators are allowed to see it.

Just careful to not lose your life essence ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I almost forgot about X and Axl! They are still at Shinki's Palace just doing whatever >.< I wonder what happened to Shou.

Comment

@Kristia
        I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!!!

Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

That was funny utsuh XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shou is at Myourenji, watching Byakuren (slutty sprite not included) and Ichirin duke it out.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

My favorite movie as a child.

Is it a bad thing that I watched movies like these?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, night everyone.

Comment

@Wonder
                  Nighty night.

Holy crap! Look what I found!

sigpic

Comment

eh.. wriggle, we stood in the library ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

I edited my post to compensate for the oversight.
                      sigpic

Comment

well then, goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                          Nighty night.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just so you know, this is a good example of Dante's skill, and abilities. Please note that this is from the beginning of Devil May Cry 3, which is a prequel to Devil May Cry 1.

Notice how Dante continues to keep walking as if nothing happened when he gets impaled by several blades that would normal prove fatal to a normal human.
                            Last edited by Mega134; 05-30-2013, 01:42 AM.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Dante does look like he would be a challenge.

Here's some funny videos of John.

sigpic

Comment

Yea he would, but remember he is not evil which means he would be of really great help in combat.

Also ha! Funny Master Chief! Also Dante's laid-back attitude would probably get on Master Chiefs nerves.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X