X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

head 1 here i guess
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm mostly here. I also have the sudden urge to introduce Sigma from the Mega Man X series (Sigma is the main villain.) Though I am not going to introduce him due to the fact that there are already so much planned villains already.

Comment

I'm almost always here.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow... I think John is really OP.

I was looking further into his augmentations and found out how fast he really reacts.

Here's an article comparing Spartan-IIIs and Spartan-IIs.

Spartan-III candidates came from a much wider gene pool than Spartan-II candidates did. Unlike the Spartan-III's, all the Spartan-II candidates possessed "perfect" genes that allowed their augmentations to have the greatest effects. This means that, even though the Spartan-III's received most of the Spartan-II's augmentations (Other than the Catalytic Thyroid Implant, which produced significant gain in muscle mass and strengthened bone structure), the "perfect" genes of the Spartan-II candidates produced superior results.

For example, as stated in Ghosts of Onyx the augmentation that supposedly gave Spartan-II's a 300% boost in reflexes (Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites) in reality caused a 1400% boost in reflexes, due to the genes of the Spartan-II candidates.

So without armor, John is 15 times faster than the average human, but there's more. His suit is supposed to increase his reaction time by a factor of five.

15*5=75

John is actually 75 times faster than the average human, and that's without going into "Spartan time"!
          Last edited by S121; 05-30-2013, 01:37 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, the scientist wanted to make a one man army literally, thats when spartans appears, so lets say you have seven spartans

Then you got atleast 700 worth humans in only 7 spartans
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

{My gap ability still better.}
              Yukari you don't count, shut up.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

It kinda makes you wonder how the other Spartan-IIs managed to get themselves killed.

Man, if John got in a fight against Aya...
                sigpic

Comment

{Yukari science mode}
                  You said John is 75 times faster than a normal human. Considering a normal human's ability to run 100m in 12 seconds...
                  John can run 7500m in 12 seconds.
                  {And Heavy can shoot 400,000 dollar worth of ammo in that time.}
                  Aya, however, can go as fast as Youmu's sword slash, which is 1/4th of a speed of light.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Now I have to look it up...
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, I looked it up, but didn't find too much. (I over-analyze too much.)

This is from the wiki.

Main article: Perfect Memento: Aya Shameimaru
                      Aya is extremely fast,among the other tengu.

That's what sucks. I can't find numbers on her speed. I assume it's above sonic speeds, but I'm not too sure if she can go 1/4 the speed of light. She would burst into flames from the friction of the air.

Then, I looked up Youmu's slash speed and got this.

Because of Youmu's spellcard "200 Yojana in One Slash," she is said to be capable of striking at speeds most would consider physically impossible (200 yojana can be a distance anywhere from 1,320-3,000 kilometers or 825-1,875 statute miles in length). In order to cover that kind of distance in the split-second a typical sword slash takes to execute, she would have to be capable of moving at far beyond hypersonic speed; her slowest sword slashes have been calculated to move at speeds in excess of Mach 70 (70 times the speed of sound, or 53,200 mph/85,120 km/h at sea level), fast enough to circle the entire Earth at the Equator in less than half an hour and around three times the speed required to orbit the Earth, for reference. One doujinshi (Touhou Kaidan Seven #3) went into far too much detail trying to work out the specifics of this, and determined that her theoretical top speed was approximately one quarter of the speed of light...

The problem is, Youmu can not move as fast as Aya, at least while running.

I eventually came to this conclusion. Maybe Aya is faster when it comes to speed, but Youmu has faster reflexes. The only problem is, how fast can Aya react.

Before you say that speed determines reaction time, know that it's Aya's wind manipulation that gives her that speed. That being said, she probably has the reaction time of a normal Youkai, but being a Tengu, it's possibly faster.

If there was a fight between John and Aya, it would come down to speed vs reflexes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good job doing the research. Now post on the IC xD

What we know for sure is that they both kick ass.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

...done posting in IC.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh I found this interesting strip of knowledge...

http://dizzy.pestermom.com/?p=thcomic18
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I approve that strip

Spoiler:

Comment

HAAAAAAAAXXXX!!!!

dr__hax_and_the_gappy_stu_by_disgaea4everdood-d5s6e2d.jpgHAX_by_imnotyourguy.jpg

Edit: First image is a P.O.S.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X