Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh... Raven as his Veteran Commander class, and... maybe Alucard from Castlevania maybe >-> that or Pit from Kid Icarus.

@S121

Elsword: "They're okay... not as cool as me, but okay. Well I think I'll get along with Chung, and Raven quite well. I remember that Aisha wasn't all too fond of me being "stupid" most of the time. I might get along with Lily, and maybe even Six. That depends if they are not all too boring. I would also like to think that I might enjoy fighting Jack or Gerard. They both use two swords, and I use two greatswords! I can also summon multiple greatswords with Conwell so... yea... I'll also will hate anyone that tries to harm my friends. Trust me, mess with my friends, and you'll have to mess with me."
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-22-2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

@S121

Ansem the Wise: I guess you can look at it that way. Darkness cannot exist without light and light cannot exist without darkness.

Xion: Well... They call me it all the time... and threat me like I am a object ... As for the characters ... I've been told that they are meddlesome, that they are mean and that they try to stop us from becoming whole people again so that we don't have to stay nobodies ... I don't really now what it means to not be a nobody, but I guess I'll find out when I get there...

Xemnas: That all depends from person to person. Some play cards, some train, some works, and some sleep. As for fun, most of us are nobodies so we cannot understand what you mean by fun. We don't feel anything.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Isaac and Raven it is.

Spoiler: Isaac, the Infected Engineer

Isaac, the Infected Engineer, is the 3rd Champion of the League of AtWaG.

Isaac is a versatile AP mid laner that can both push offensively or defensively. However, he lacks the ability to be mobile through the map, though not as extreme as Yuuka (She will be out tomorrow maybe. Why am I even doing this lol)

Passive: Apocalypse Survivor
        Killing a minion grants 3% of the minion's health as mana over 10 seconds.

With enough wit and grit to be the sole survivor of the Kellion and the Ishimura, Isaac learned how to conserve and scrap whatever he can find to reuse them. Following that fashion, every minion kill grants Isaac much needed mana to constantly harass his enemies.

Q: Paralyzing Cutter
        Isaac sends a blade of plasma in a straight line that deals magic damage and lowers the magic resist by 5/7/9/11/13 for 4 seconds.

Low cooldown allows Isaac to constantly use this spell to harass like a BAWSS

W: The RIG
        Passive: When struck by enemy spell, grant health regeneration based on Isaac's remaining health percentage over 15 seconds. Does not stack, but refreshes.

Active: Next unit that Isaac kills heals Isaac for a portion of their maximum health.

E: Statis Modulation
        Isaac plants a field-altering module in an area. All enemies caught in the area takes DoT magic damage and are slowed by 12/24/36/48/60% until the unit leaves the area. The area lasts for 5 seconds.

R: Kinetic Drive
        Isaac fires his Kinetic Module, attaching it to the first Champion it hits. After 2.5 seconds, the Module unleashes Kinetic field, dealing Magic damage to allenemy Champions near the Module and stunning them for 2/2.5/3 seconds.

Spoiler: Raven, the Demon Arm

Raven the Demon Arm, is the 4th Champion of the League of AtWaG.

Raven is a mobile assasin based on gap-closing, burst, and then dashing back out. The skill required to play Raven should be higher than thooe of other assasins due to him unable to contribute to teamfights if he cannot assasinate an important member of the enemy team.

Passive: Augmented Limb
        Raven's spells and auto-attacks gain 1% damage per 1% of target's missing health.

Q: Bleeding Slice
        Raven empowers the next autoattack, dealing extra physical damage that inflicts extra DoT damage over 5 seconds.

W: Shadow Technique
        Passive: Raven gains increased AD.

Active: Raven slices through the air, dealing Physical damage to all enemies in a small radius around him and gaining double the Passive AD for 3 seconds.

E: Napalm Ignition
        Raven blasts a napalm in his hands, dealing magic damage and stunning Champions near Raven.

R: Overheated Shadow
        Raven gains three charges of Overheat buff. Reactivating the skill allows Raven to leap towards the target enemy, dealing Physical damage to all enemies in the way and to the target. Raven can use the charges in 10 seconds.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Isaac would survive for quite some time, just as long as he keeps his distance.

@Elsword

Confident in your abilities.

What do you think about there being other worlds? What do you think of the real world?

@Ansem the Wise

What's your take on the entire situation with video game Characters being in the real world? Do you think they are good good for the world, bad for the world, or otherwise?

@Xion

How would a Nobody become whole?

@Xemnas

What do you think of your teammates?
          Last edited by S121; 11-22-2013, 05:07 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Raven also sounds like my type of League character xD I usually go for a ranged fighter, support, or assassin type characters in RPG's and other games.

@S121

Elsword: "Yea I'm confident in my abilities! Also the idea of multiple worlds isn't something too new. I mean I did use to hear stories of other worlds... except nothing about a "Real" World."

Also this might sound random... but I've been looking up a lot about Sona on the League wiki, and even some fanart of her... I think I'm in love...

Comment

Tomorrow I'm thinking on MOBA-rizing Renamon, Yuuka, Yukari, and an undecided character. Maybe even more depending on how busy I am.

GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Elsword

What do you make of the entire "video game Characters in the real world" scenario? How do you feel about it all?

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Elsword: "Wait... what do you mean by that?"

Raven: "It means we were all just characters from different games that were brought into the real world."

Elsword: "... EVERYTHING I KNEW WAS WRONG!!!" *Cue Weird Al song "Everything you know is wrong"*

Comment

@Elsword

Not necessarily. Your universe is still existent, it was just created by the real world. It doesn't make your universe any less real.

What's your opinion on video game characters living in the real world?
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

*Elsword is still freaking out, running in circles like he just gone crazy*

Uh... I think he will be unable to answer questions for a while...

Comment

@S121

Ansem the Wise: Last this happened it ended with nearly destroying the world in a war. This can't be good

Xion: I don't really... know myself. Xemnas just say ... that we can use Kingdom Hearts to become... whole

Xemnas: Isn't that more of a question of what do I think of myself because we are all reincarnations of one person. I think I'm really good at making a good plan. Altough not everything have gone the way I envisioned things are still good.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@SUSTIC

*stares at Elsword*

Umm, can I ask anyone else any questions?

@Ansem the Wise

So this has happened before?

@Xion

What is it like working for the Organization?

@Xemnas

I'm curious, how would a Nobody go about becoming whole? What is it like working for the Organization?
                          Last edited by S121; 11-22-2013, 05:33 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Let's see...

Elsword is freaking out...

Chung is asleep...

and Raven is busy training...

I don't know where Alucard is, and Pit is still with Palutena getting ready for the second season... So... I guess not :/

*Sonic runs in*

Sonic: "What's up people!"

Oh... there's always Sonic...

Tails: "Don't forget about me!"

Oh yea, and Tails too. They will both be in the sequel.

Comment

@Sonic and Tails

What do you think about all the events that have unfolded so far? What do you think of the Characters?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Sonic: "Well I wouldn't be able to say much since I wasn't there myself... damn Chaos... ever since Angel Island came into the real world along with Knuckles and the Master Emerald Chaos also was brought here. He always shows up when there is a world ending disaster! I had to stay with Knuckles and make sure Chaos didn't start attacking people :/"

Tails: "Yea, I agree with Sonic. I mean I wish we were there to help out, but we had to make sure Chaos didn't do anything bad! At least we helped by making sure that Chaos was out of the way and all."

Sonic: *Sonic nods* "Oh and I think everyone is okay. John seems like a cool guy and all, but can be a little... too serious. He needs to learn how to let loose! X is also okay. He would be awesome to hang out with... if he wasn't so... calm. Samus also better hand over that Chaos Emerald! I don't want Shadow to get to her... if he does then things could get bad... Though I'm sure Shadow would be reasonable."

Tails: "Shadow can be a little harsh at times... but at least he usually has good intentions. Let's just hope that Shadow doesn't find Samus, and end up starting something. I'd hate to try and break up a fight between the two of them."

Sonic: "Well that's all you can get from us right now. Me and Tails need to find those Chaos Emeralds!" *Runs off with Tails following closely behind.*

Well there goes Sonic... never in one place for too long huh? Now I guess that's all the questions for tonight... good-

*Shadow teleports in with Chaos Control.*
                                Shadow: "Where's Sonic?"

Uh...

Shadow: "I know he was here! I wish to challenge him to a rematch."

Sorry Shadow he left like... a second ago. Judging by how fast he is, he's probably out of state already.

Shadow: "Damn... I guess I'll just stay here then..."

Comment

Working...
                                X