Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Shadow

And here we have another person...

I suppose you don't know about the Characters, so I'll ask another question.

What are your thoughts on this whole situation? Video game Characters coming into the real world? What are your thoughts on being a video game Character yourself?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Shadow: "I don't really care about either one to be honest. For all I care we could just be in a story book and I still wouldn't care. All I know is that there are now many more strong opponents. Many more threats that I must destroy personally! I will find all the Chaos Emerald's, and I will destroy anyone that stands in my way! Even that Spartan that goes by the name of John. If anyone stands in the way of a Chaos Emerald I will not hesitate to destroy them!"

Comment

@S121

Ansem the wise: In ancient times there were no walls that divided one world from the next. The world was bathed in light. As time went on people wanted the light for themself and they began fighting over it. Thus darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread until it covered the whole world. The only thing that kept it from fading away was the light in the hearts of children. To prevent another disaster like that the worlds were now divided by invisible walls.

Xion: I don't really know... I'm not really working yet you see ... they still have to fix a few things.

Xemnas: You can transfear a heart from one body to another. If you have Kingdom Hearts you can duplicate Hearts and give one of them to a nobody, thus they would have a heart. As for working for the organization, I guess you can say it's a lot of work. We constantly have to check up on Neo-Yakuza and we also have to be sure to develop even stronger technology.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@ xenmas

So when that happens, would the nobody become a "perfect clone" of the person they were of?

@ansem

Do you think that a paradox could occur with the existence of both the "light" and the Triforce?
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-22-2013, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi there utsuh, how are you?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello people

Comment

@Cucoo

Xemnas: If you are talking about how they act then yes. In fact it would be wrong to even call it a clone at this point. If you are talking about appearance, no. That can easily be changed with the power of darkness tough.

Ansem the Wise: Now I am interested. Tell me more about this theory of your. What do you mean by paradox?
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Prismrivers are the bane of my existence.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

So... how is everyone?

Comment

Goodmorning again, everyone. I fell asleep. -_-;

@Kristia and SUSTIC

I'm doing good, just helping out someone on Minecraft.

@Wriggle

How bad was it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay... I watched Elesis's trailer (for when she was being released in Korea)... it's just as awesome as Chung's trailer if not even more awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kexpbnDA4hE

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen

Im going to be away for this weekend because I will be checking my grandpa´s will, he is already 74 years old and he wants to have everything ready for what may happen to him

So I´ll be there for most of the weekend. Anything you need to tell me, PM me and I will try to answer

enjoy you weekend ><
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

That monster had some really thin skin.

It was a cool video.

@Kristia

Ok.

I'll try and get the post out in EG, once I get Minecraft working again.

Enjoy your trip.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ SUSTIC

She has a class where she fights backhand...
                                .....instant approval.

Comment

Working...
                                X