X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pringles
    I would like that post if this was Facebook.

Anything going on? Otherwise Ima go to sleep. (Give up on Cabal)
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nothing much from me.

I'm going to work on Six and Isaac's apps for season 2 later or tomorrow, if I fall asleep.

BTW, you know how John promised Yuuka that he would get her soul from that other dimension? Is that going to take place during, or in between the seasons?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I need to get some sleep...
        Then I'm gonna see if I might actually be able to host a minecraft server. I doubt it because i'm on Campus wi-fi...

Comment

Nothing much going on here. Decided to start working on a new Raven Over Taker in Elsword.

Comment

@SUSTIC
            Good luck with that

@Cuckoo
            For the EG RP I'm assuming?

@Pringles
            First thing John'll do in the RP after the introductory party. Wouldn't take long, just fighting a few dragons and theur Riders (*casual tone to diabolical topic)

Speaking of party, I will leave one more image here and then go to sleep. This is my party suit.

Good night, and good luck.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, so I don't have to write that part of John's bio.

Nighty night.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

So how are you S121?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'm doing good. Just helping someone take down a castle in Minecraft.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah.

Well I'm doing good as well.

I also just realized... I tend to take up the personality of the characters I use in Elsword...

For example with Raven I seem to shy away with everyone... With Chung I tend to be a little shy around others.
                    When I'm Elsword I don't care who I interact with. As Rena and Eve I actually try to go out of my way to play with other people...

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'm still here, I'm just busy.

Anyways, that is somewhat interesting. It reminds me of how a game's environment affects me. I think I told you about it, but I'm not quite sure.

If I'm in a game that has an icy setting, or when it rains in the game, I begin to feel cold. Things like that happen to me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea you told me.

Comment

Good day everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            @SUSTIC

I'm still here, I'm just busy.

Anyways, that is somewhat interesting. It reminds me of how a game's environment affects me. I think I told you about it, but I'm not quite sure.

If I'm in a game that has an icy setting, or when it rains in the game, I begin to feel cold. Things like that happen to me.
                            immersion is a wonderful thing.
                            It's the state in which you are one with the game.
                            It especially happens in games where you control one character. You become that character.

Ironic thing that happened two nights ago.
                            I had a dream of this cutscene

from the perspective of Shulk.
                            I was Shulk.
                            The most memorable moment of the dream was when I (Shulk) picked up the Monado at 1:40
                            That's where the dream deviated from the cutscene and I became something different from Shulk...

I could feel the Monado...
                            The metal, the energy, the power...
                            I felt it...
                            The power to change the future in my hands...
                            I ran a hand along the edge, studying the design...
                            The power of a god...
                            ...it felt good.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-23-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea it is... though it's more like an astonishing thing for me.

Whenever I'm playing as a character like Raven in Elsword I tend to shun others away often. I even find myself quite surprised. Especially how I'm a pretty social guy (to an extent.)

Comment

So... how is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X