Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This place is damn quiet now that the RP is finished.

Trying to write a script for a mini-boss.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'm watching some weird videos.

Have you ever heard of David Firth?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

No

Also I've been thinking about which class I might have Elsword as... might have him as a Lord Knight instead of a Infinity Sword.

@Wriggle

Yea it has...

Also if you need help with that Wriggle I'll be glad to.

Comment

@Wriggle

What miniboss?

(Don't have to tell me if it's a secret.)

@SUSTIC

What does Lord Knight do?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC
            It's a conceptual design. I don't do the programming ^^;;

@Pringles
            What do you think?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Well when Elsword advances to here is the description and specialty of Sword Knight:

Elsword was always a strong willed Knight. He never gave up, always trying to become stronger. Improving his skills like never before, he began to create new ways of fighting with his sword. After being trained by the people of Elder, he became known as the Sword Knight.

"The Sword Knight is an amped up swordsman. With experience comes expertise. This job has good combo technique and gains more MP (through melee attacks thanks to Aura of Vitality, and the Vitality passive) than any other class. His melee attacks are powerful, strong enough to destroy armor and leave an enemy defenseless. He can also fight multiple targets at once. 1 on 1, though, he's almost unbeatable."

Sword Knight's advancement Lord Knight description and specialty:

As soon as Elsword arrived in Velder, he began to train his swordsmanship skills once more. Being tested by Vanessa, Elsword grew stronger then ever before. Soon the other knights in Velder started to respect him, and he was dubbed Lord Knight.

"A whole new level of combos, skills, and style is unleashed when Elsword advances into a Lord Knight. As his combos are extended, his melee attacks become more powerful. Keep your enemies on the ground or launch them into the air with powerful combos - it's up to you. This melee-type class has the maximum attack speed among all the other classes. Its quick slash could knock down the enemy in the blink of an eye."

He's basically like a TANK capable of straight up melee combat. From what I can recall due to his Passives, Lord Knight has the highest HP in-game. Combine that with having decent simple combos, and average attack and defenses (mostly physical) he can be a really good class for a beginner.

@Wriggle

Oh... well good luck with that!
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-23-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

ASSAULT TEAM 7 ATTENDANCE CHECK!

HERE!

Comment

HERE!!!

Comment

No matter what Zelda it is...the spin attack is so OP~

ALBW holds that true still, just like it was in ALttP

Ah the nostalgia-gasm~

Become a master of the spin attack, become a god.

True Story.

Oh sorry~ I'm been a bit busy playing one of the best modern era Zelda's to date~<3

HAPPINESS~

Comment

@Cucoo

*Breaks 3DS/2DS that Cucoo is playing so he can't play Zelda no more.*

Comment

Sorry, but no assault for now. My computer is being f*cking stupid.

Comment

@Wonder

*Wishes can fix Wonder's computer with a good punch to the screen.*

Comment

...be glad they nerfed the fire rod....
                            otherwise ye'd be a smoldering pile of ash.
                            though the bombs are a bit OP now cause it ties off of an energy guage and thus there's unlimited bombs~
                            ...boom baby...

Comment

@Cucoo

Wait... technically infinite bombs because of an energy guage, and if there wasn't one then there would literally be infinite bombs? Does the energy gauge refill on it's own over time, or do you need to refill it?

Comment

Did I hear bomb?

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X