Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys Im out. Today was a slow day, but Im sure that tommorow could get better. Heck, maybe we all get the ability to type as fast as wriggle, typin at 5 posts per minute. Okay, maybe too much, but oh well. Night yall

Comment

@Wonder
      Goodnight.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Good night to you sir.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

You have 30 seconds cooldown for each post :3
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Were you going to post right after posting?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

sorry for the big absences, been resting because of school stress
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No problem. School can be a real pain in the @$$!
                sigpic

Comment

How should I introduce Vergil?
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I suppose however you want.
                    sigpic

Comment

I literally can't think of anything for Vergil atm.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Don't worry, something is bound to come up and give you an idea.
                        sigpic

Comment

^That's some shonky business.

Here, an idea. How about introduce him in Brisbane, where Australia arc is heading to?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I kind of want him to start out in the underworld or something, but I don't know how that will work since he has no one to interact with.

EDIT: I would Wriggle, but I don't know cr@p about Australia.

Comment

@Wriggle
                              Kristia posted something earlier. You might want to check it out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Saw it. Not planning on Yamame fight you. But for oher Youkais, you may be out of luck.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X