Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem. Yuugi's not there, is she? If she is, then John will have to be on his toes, or else.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh Yuugi's drinking in the Old Hell, but in solitary. Why could this be?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Just slowly walk away...nice and slow.

Don't stare at its horn! You'll piss it off!!!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

well then, enhoy your night, but aside from that, who would win in a drinking game? Suika or Yuugi?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
            Goodnight.

I'd say Yuugi. Her size enables her to withstand more amounts of alcohol. Besides, Siuka's already drunk, so that leaves her at a disadvantage. Not unless Suika's built a very high tolerance to alcohol, due to her always being drunk.
            sigpic

Comment

So what's happening in Australia at the moment.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

At Australia... Rengar, Sheva Alomar, and the Sniper enlisted Naked Snake as their compatriot, and are currently around Newcastle. Rengar heard a Neo-Yakuza agent threatening an innocent bystander, and Rengar is going to stop the argument... In his own ways.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Now I just need to think of a way to get Vergil in there... Also Vergil has speed, durability and reaction time similar to that of Albert Wesker.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Asdf going to sleep.
                    {Parsee with cigar looks freaking badass. Who found the pic?
                    [■_■ I did.]
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                      Goodnight.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
                        I would Wriggle, but I don't know cr@p about Australia.
                        Dont need to. I dont know anything about naustralia either. Snake probably does, so its kinda harder on me. You AND Vergi know cr@p about australia, so thats a plus.

O by the way good morning world (Good morning, neighbor)

Comment

im back and just slapped a youkai, I should be proud of myself lol

EDIT: Be right back, have to buy some groceries
                          Last edited by Kristia; 06-02-2013, 10:27 AM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I have awoken. Also, got an idea. I want to have Koishi sorta follow the group around in the underground, simply watching them from a distance and maybe intervening. Would that be okay?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Goodmorning.
                              sigpic

Comment

im back with some nice water with lemon

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X