Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marshmallow MAN!!!

staypuft-marshmallow-man.jpg
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

No idea about Yu-GI-Oh stuff. Mainly collected them because they looked cool. A have a case full of pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I really need to make ideas about how to introduce Dansu no Yubi, the blind pianist Nitori met...

BRAINSTORMING TIME
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

pianist? you mean this guy?

thepianist1.jpg
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well yeah, but Japanese pianist in his late 20s, blind, has an ability to "see" how things appear as, even though he cannot see in physical sense.

He was playing Mozart in the hotel lobby when Nitori struck a conversation with him.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

ohh, well i have an idea, try putting the characters to see a show or play were the pianist will be doing his job with the music part
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Maybe... I'll add it to the roster.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

You have a roster?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Roster of ideas for how to introduce the human character Dansu no Yubi to Nitori's team.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Remember S121. John still has the pistol Axl gave him right? It uses no ammo and shoots shots similar to that of X's uncharged shots? Well in X8 Axl's pistol is a full auto pistol. In this RP Axl's pistols have two firing modes.

Semi Auto: For longer, more accurate shots.

and

Full Auto: For close range combat. Not as accurate, but still useful. It's fire rate in Full Auto mode is as fast as that of an Uzi.

There is a button on the side of the pistol to change firing modes. Also the Copy Shot can be used by switching the mode to Copy Shot. The

Copy Shot: Fires a small blue ball of energy that copies the DNA (or data if not flesh and blood) of a target. Allowing the user to transform. User cannot transform unless they have the copy chip built in to their body/ armor.

Comment

@Neofox
                        John actually melted it. He supercharged the pistol with his suit and fired it at the Higher Power, causing everything in the area to burn from the blast.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Damn. Axl isn't going to be too happy about it (even though he has like 2 dozens of those pistol's at his house.)

Comment

It looks like pretty bad. The front half of the gun looks like melted plastic; it's just one blob of metal. Not only that, the whole gun is blackened from the heat.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll have Pallette modify Axl's other guns to prevent something like that from happening.

Comment

*sniff sniff, is something burning?

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X