X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

You would actually be with John and X, in the armory.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Wriggle, are you going to just keep Reimu being glared at by Salvador and Pontius?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
        Wriggle, are you going to just keep Reimu being glared at by Salvador and Pontius?
        Reimu is, honestly, a looker. But then, all of 2hus are. Pretty sure words from her will calm Salvador and Pontius.
        Also, forgot to put this in IC, but Suika went back into the shrine to prepare something for both of them to share. I just have a feeling Suika is a great cook.

Also, Yamada, IDK if you might approve this or not, but I'm thinking of making Shikieiki a member of Squadron Ichi of the Neo-Yakuza.
        Oh yeah, I need ideas for who to put in Squadron Ichi. I have a few possibles:
        - Squadron Leader: Unknown
        - Fighter: Shikieiki (If Yamada doesn't want this, will be changed to someone from Street Fighters)
        - Weapons Expert: Sentinel from Scarlet Blade:
        - Brain: Apple from Suikoden series.
        - Support: Brigid Tenenbaum from Bioshock series.

Any ideas? Having each member of Squadron Ichi fight one member of Yuuka's party.
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-14-2013, 06:48 PM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Jacob is actually Alpha Team's leader. (the squad following X, John, and Aqua.)
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know who X should fight out of Squadron Ichi

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
              I don't know who X should fight out of Squadron Ichi
              More details!

Squadron Ichi: An all-female Character squadron designed to carry out covert op missions, such as assassinations or smuggling.
              Squadron Leader - reserved for Renamon: Surrounded in mystery. Words have it that she has encountered a giant oni demon that has twisted her into a devilish creature...
              Fighter - Shikieiki or another character. If you know your 2hu, you know Shiki.
              Weapons Expert - Sentinel: Also known as "Pint-sized" destroyer. Looks like a 14-year old, handles her twingun like a badass.
              Brain: Apple: Historian from Suikoden series. Her knowledge in the history allowed her to handle variety of dangerous, exotic weapons from all around the world.
              Support: Brigid Tenenbaum: While not the strongest fighter, Brigid Tenenbaum's presence increases the strength and agility of all allies around her. She can also temporarily relieve fatigue, increase awareness, and give supernatural power using "drugs" from her "safehouse."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I guess X can fight Sentinel.

Comment

HA HA HA!

I was thinking of picking Sentinal! I had images turned off, so I was expecting a ten foot tall badass. I just now turned images on. She is the exact opposite of what I was expecting.
                  sigpic

Comment

well.. that MMO is made for men and designed by men in my opinion >_>
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Blade is, indeed, designed by men, for men, and with men. Sentinel is the "better" out of the six classes.
                      {She's also really really kawaii.}
                      Shut up Yukarin. Anyway-{GAP'd}
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Perhaps. Who knows, maybe she is a badass.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to bed now Good night
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Oh she is. She very very is. I played the Korean server of the game, and I WRECK FACE pub pvp all day everyday with Sentinel. Something you can't do with Night Walker, Whipper, or Punisher, the other "inferior" DPS classes.

Going back to the topic. The leader of the Squadron, I cannot reveal who she is. But it all ties back to the story... all ties back to the story. Not to mention that the leader is strong as FUCK.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I just might take the leader...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                I just might take the leader...
                                reserved to Renamon. I have a plan, an evil plan :3
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X