Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a heads up. I moved John's post to page 241.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I know, I was just asking myself that. Like, did'nt he already post that?

Comment

Haha. John ran to the bridge and just for sh*ts and giggles, he decided to do it a second time.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hina and the blind man (Dansu no Yubi) arrives to Isaac with Zero. Hina will refer to Isaac as Mr. Spaceman, and Dante as Mr. Demon.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Commander Yammark: One of the Nightmare Investigators that Gate has working for him. Commander Yammark is an aerial target, and can be quite difficult to take down due to his ability to fly in any direction much like a dragonfly. His main weapon is called the Yammar Option. A move where he summons multiple large robotic dragonflies which can fire energy blasts, and act as a shield. Commander Yammark has a seemingly infinite supply of these things, being able to summon them at will (though they can easily be taken out by a gun.)

Comment

watch.jpg

Watch your back, here comes tha dragonfly XD

Comment

IM GOING TO BLOW HIM INSIDE HIS HEAD, ALL OF YOU FOUR COUNTIES! - Sniper

Let's see what he is MADE of. - Rengar

Oh that android so out of fashion. - Sheva

Also, added Parsee's monologue. I tried something different in literary style, I dunno how it looks.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]621[/ATTACH]

Watch your back, here comes tha dragonfly XD
                  I love catching dragonflies. Too bad John or Isaac isn't there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Another flying maniac with a seemingly infinite supply of projectiles? Sounds familiar... Its almost unBEErable!

Pain_MGS3.jpg

Comment

@Wonder

sigpic

Comment

Stop with the puns. They are truly Un-bear-able.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Ha! Hey at least Commander Yammark is one of the better mavericks in X6. There are a lot of worse mavericks I could have chosen from the megaman X games. Like Wire Sponge, Frost Walrus, Rainy Turtleloid, Cyber Peacock, Ground Scaravich, and Burn Rooster.

Comment

Those are some strange names.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Ha. But no joke, I only have one fear, and that is bees/wasps/hornets. I can't even get within 5 yards of a wasp without freaking out.

Comment

Scaravich? You mean...

Scarra-vich?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X