Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nightmare Drones (and subsequently the Nightmare Virus which is what they are made of) basically turn things into cybernetic zombies. With the Nightmare Virus infused with the ATP Agents they would be able to integrate technology into their body, and would be given other abilities. The Nightmare Drones are capable of

Teleportation
    Flight
    Firing orbs of energy from their chest
    Infecting and controlling robots
    and distribution of the Nightmare Virus.

The Nightmare Drones are powered by Nightmare Souls which are small glass like blue orbs which act as a power source. Enough Nightmare Souls can increase a machine, cyborg, android, and Reploids power slightly and increase their combat capabilities. As well as being able to resurrect deceased machines in the form of an imperfect copy. Though the larger and more powerful the machine the more Nightmare Souls it requires. Gate would probably find a way to infuse the Nightmare Souls into the ATP Agents, increasing their already enhanced abilities slightly. They do come at a cost though. Nightmare Souls can cause machines to go Maverick, or become highly unstable if too much are absorbed into a single body. Currently Gate is selling them on the global Black Market at a high price.

Comment

I honestly don't know what this portal really is ^^; (sorry I can't see things clearly when I have a headache like I do now)
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey S121. Also Isaac and Nitori better try and find Zero quick.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
            The Nightmare Drones (and subsequently the Nightmare Virus which is what they are made of) basically turn things into cybernetic zombies. With the Nightmare Virus infused with the ATP Agents they would be able to integrate technology into their body, and would be given other abilities. The Nightmare Drones are capable of

Teleportation
            Flight
            Firing orbs of energy from their chest
            Infecting and controlling robots
            and distribution of the Nightmare Virus.

The Nightmare Drones are powered by Nightmare Souls which are small glass like blue orbs which act as a power source. Enough Nightmare Souls can increase a machine, cyborg, android, and Reploids power slightly and increase their combat capabilities. As well as being able to resurrect deceased machines in the form of an imperfect copy. Though the larger and more powerful the machine the more Nightmare Souls it requires. Gate would probably find a way to infuse the Nightmare Souls into the ATP Agents, increasing their already enhanced abilities slightly. They do come at a cost though. Nightmare Souls can cause machines to go Maverick, or become highly unstable if too much are absorbed into a single body. Currently Gate is selling them on the global Black Market at a high price.
            Auditor probably wouldn't like that, due to the fact that they might rebel against him, thus making them useless to him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Otori begins desert training, Shiki's headed to Nevada, Komachi's taking an extended vacation, Snake's keeping an eye on Vergil, and Volgin is mad as hell. Brace thy anus for a moderate amount of alacrity.

Comment

Gate can be a great help to Auditor, but a lot of Gate's ideas usually do end in disaster. I mean literally in X6 he:

Made the Nightmare Virus which caused the already post apocalyptic earth even more distress when he was just trying to analyze a piece of Zero's body that he found in the crater that the Eurasia Colony had created when it crashed into the Earth (Gate was trying to find a way to make a cure for the Maverick Virus) thus making him go Maverick, which in turn he made a new body for Sigma (though the body wasn't finished) and Sigma ended up double-crossing Gate by killing him mercilessly.

Comment

Gate can be a great help to Auditor, but a lot of Gate's ideas usually do end in disaster. I mean literally in X6 he:

Made the Nightmare Virus which caused the already post apocalyptic earth even more distress when he was just trying to analyze a piece of Zero's body that he found in the crater that the Eurasia Colony had created when it crashed into the Earth (Gate was trying to find a way to make a cure for the Maverick Virus) thus making him go Maverick, which in turn he made a new body for Sigma (though the body wasn't finished) and Sigma ended up double-crossing Gate by killing him mercilessly.

So he's basically an evil, robotic Bad Luck Brian.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle Let's just say that everyone ignored the portal then. And i that thought I might get to do something interesting with them in the Realm of Darkness
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

^^; im sorry, I'll try to keep all the irl stuff in order so i don't get migraine attacks ^^;
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

If they did work together, he'd be watched by the Auditor very closely.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gate also isn't the kind to just sit around and let his minions fight. Gate isn't afraid to get into the ring. Gate has a battle form in which he gets the ability of flight, his armor becomes invulnerable to most conventional attacks, able to create rifts in space that can cause heavy damage, small orbs of condensed energy that have various effects to the surroundings (Slowing down his enemies, sucks them in, and or follows them until it explodes) as well as being able to materialize Nightmare Drones out of thin air. Aside from that most of Gate's plans that involve using the Nightmare Souls usually don't work out too well, but his Nightmare Drones (which were made too work with the Nightmare Souls) work just fine and are loyal servants. Gate's other inventions that don't involve using Nightmare Souls or anything to do with the Nightmare work pretty much fine. Gate could make highly advanced weapons for an army for the Auditor, as well as a few Reploid warriors to work for the Auditor as well.

Comment

Dante isn't with Isaac right now, he just left the Open Field.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just so you know it's not the hotel that have moved, it's the ground it's standing. If you walk up to it the only thing you see is a vertical stone wall. It's returning to normal anywar right now
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Hey neofox, this is your chance to join the australia arc with that one person you mentioned oh so long ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X