Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now about the whole Huey sneaking into engi-con after hours, there doesn't have to be guards. Maybe someone saw Huey sneak in and are spying on him. Or maybe someone else is there sneaking too.

Comment

I'm not sure how to approach the situation. I suppose I'll be the guards.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sure. For all I care, Isaac forgot something and is hearing things from the garage.

Wait a second...

Comment

I am back.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            (Geez, John! The thing's designed to be indestructible and you broke the damn thing.)
            Oh gods.. what a perfect fail XD

Welcome back Mima
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I guess the armor doesn't protect against crazy.

P.S.: He broke the thruster jets.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Saying that he broke his armor is like saying that youmu's sword only cut halfway through something.

Comment

atleast he can jump like he lives on the moon
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Imagine if he went to the moon and jumped.

He would probably leave its orbit and drift off into space!
                    sigpic

Comment

Posted somethin to get some gears a-grindin.

Comment

going to search for what was in the bottle ^^;

EDIT: Guess the golden fox and the Cerulean Jackal will go on an adventure
                        Last edited by Kristia; 06-20-2013, 12:08 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

And I'm back people!

Comment

welcome back neo

Spoiler:

Comment

Hy, neo! We just found out that yuyuko has been diagnosed with love! Ain't that a shocker?

Comment

Everybody's gettin' down with the sickness!!! (A prize if you can guess the reference.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X