Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to post this in "Count to 10,000".

Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
      crack-headed idea
      You have been cursed.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

o_o means...?

Comment

Wait, what did you ment by Room 509 it is. Who moves there. The thing is that it doesn't really make sense for someone to switch room when staying at a hotel.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

In other words, I was agreeing to your decision.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I originally meant for the guys (John Axl and X) to have room 509. I just made a mistake when I had Alia hand the main group the two keys and said Rooms 507 and 508 forgetting that Xehanort had Room 507. So in other words we can say that the main group never had Room 507 in the first place.

Comment

I might have to do some post editing. It'll take no time at all.
                sigpic

Comment

Same.

Comment

BTW, when do they read Aqua's letter?

It was posted a while ago.

Here it is. It's in post #3800.

Honolulu Hotel

On the sheet of paper on in the bottle there was a message written..

"Dear friends

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I said that i would be back in no time. That I was just going to go out and help a few other worlds.
                    I did that, and I'm happy with it. In fact, I can't think of any other way this could have ended.

It all started when a Keyblade Master named Xehanort was plotting to take over and make new realms with a weapon called the χ-blade.
                    The χ-blade could supposedly be made from my friend's heart because Master Xehanort had extracted all darkness from it. This darkness took form.
                    And when equal powers clash their true nature will be shown.

We tried to stop Master Xehanort from achieving his goal. We succeeded, but with high prices.

Ventus's heart was shattered. Now he is sleeping.
                    One day he might be strong enough to wake up, but currently he just sleeps.

In addition to making the χ-blade, Master Xehanort also needed a new body as his current one was getting old.
                    He found that body in Terra. He possessed him, and now he walks around in his body.

Me, personally? I tried to save Terra's body from the darkness.
                    I did, but now I'm trapped here instead. The Realm of Darkness. What a lonely place.

I will give you my best advice. 1. Be extremely careful about confronting Xehanort.

2. Find a person named Ansem the Wisw. He might know something about Xehanort.
                    When I last saw Xehanort we were fighting outside his castle.

3. Stay alive and don't get caught

From you dear friend, Aqua"
                    sigpic

Comment

When Yuyuko gives the note to John, Yuuka, or X. IDK To be honest.

Comment

...And done.
                        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait til the next day comes so I can officially introduce Dr. Wily.

Comment

Wait, was I so precise with the post count?
                            But yeah, I've been asking about that too.

@Neo
                            Same with DiZ
                            Last edited by Katrix; 06-19-2013, 05:01 PM.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

I put that due to the darkness, John is slowly going insane, based on the whole darkness brings madness kind of deal. It's from earlier.
                              sigpic

Comment

Tis' be quiet again on the front.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X