Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then it's time to shout and make some noise.

Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys, I'm back! Now bout that letter, I might give it to renamon. She does know aqua, right?

Comment

Renamon? Yeah she knows Aqua.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Well then, I guess it's hers. I'll give it to her once Kristia comes back.

Comment

Pringles-Bro, if yer there, tell me whether Isaac agreed to Murasa crashing in for the night.

[EDIT]aaaaaaand he's offline.
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-19-2013, 08:00 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

It's first when I'm going to bed that you decide to show the letter. It's always like this.
              Oh well, can't be sleepy for graduation and birthday (why did they have to be on the same day)
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

So, guys... while we wait for pringles, mega, neo, mima, and kristia, who wants do a random posting contest so that when they come back, they realize that they missed so much in the OOC Board when they only missed a crap tonna pictures/videos.

Of course, not in the IC.

Comment

I'm back. Mega is staying at a friends tonight, so I don't think he is going to be posting.

Comment

Sorry I was gone. I fell asleep while waiting for replies. I'll have an answer for Murasa soon, I just have to read the post.
                    Last edited by S121; 06-19-2013, 08:44 PM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I will be thinking of ideas for what Wily should do at the Engi-Con as well as team attacks for our characters.

Comment

@Wriggle
                        Found it!

Writing/editing my reply...

...And done.
                        sigpic

Comment

im back from buying groceries
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back. Speakin of which, I ned some to support our lunch cuz even though I'm an epic cook, I don't have any meats to work with, and...

I NO HAVE RAMEN NOODOS!!!

Comment

oh wow XD
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So I decided on making a little part for Huey on him sneaking into the engi-con garage to modify the Pupa. Who ever wants to be the guards, then do as you may. I have to watch over my lil sister. Just dont get me caught so easily. See yall later.

[EDIT] change of plans. She's sleepin with mah parents for the night, so Im around longer. Yay.
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-19-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X