X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

John can take care of that. In one of the games, he was able to transfer power from his suit to a Ghost. He should be able to do the same to X.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

True, though from the games it is nearly impossible for people to scan, and or modify X's A.I, and or understand how X's system's work due to how advanced they were. In fact the reason behind most maverick outbreaks was because Dr. Cain the man who found and released X studied X, but did could not understand X's systems 100%. As such when Dr. Cain made reploids (which were made from the data he got from X) there were problems with some of the A.I. in some Reploids. Causing them to go Maverick and attack humans. X also has a 'Limitless Potential' in the series as he is able to constantly grow stronger, but only through use of special armor modifications left by his deceased creator Dr. Light. Though these armor modifications only work on X, and can only let him tap in slightly to his Limitless Potential. It is also implied from what I read that X himself does not understand how his system's work completely. So in short... it might work, and it might not work...

Comment

but what about electrical sudden charges? aka getting an over charge?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

I think it might work because he didn't plug his suit into anything, he was simply touching the Ghost. From what I understand, he can make his shields "bleed' energy into an object that is within close proximity.
          He could probably just "bleed' that energy into X's emergency battery.

@Kristia

I'm just assuming that John can control how much energy the suit can "bleed". The reason being that he didn't overload the Ghost.
          Last edited by S121; 04-29-2013, 09:53 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

That might work if it is targeted to his fuel cells. If it's not it could cause intense damage to X. I guess it's worth a shot I just need to think of a way to get X down there.

@S121

Yea I don't have to follow the games 100% I suppose. So it will work for this RP.

Comment

also, there are lights with ultraviolet rays too, by working on a workbench, you can obtain a mobile sun-light charger, and it can be as small as a pouch
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

F*CK YEA!!! SCIENCE!!!

fuck-yeah-science.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                  also, there are lights with ultraviolet rays too, by working on a workbench, you can obtain a mobile sun-light charger, and it can be as small as a pouch
                  Looks like Yumemi has done it again.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking of this too
                    tumblr_m454vtHBFz1rryhh9o1_500.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Mind if X blasts a hole through the ground, and into the sewers to interrupt Vault Boy?

Comment

oh sure, that can help a LOT, blast the floor and help us >_< lol

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey it's the best I can think of!

Comment

um.. im actually saying thats a good idea you know? >.>

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I didn't know you already posted before me.

Should I edit my post?
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh... derp >.< Kinda hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not on the internet xP

Comment

Working...
                                X