Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remi, it seems that you have forgotten that the commander and the spy have not met nor heard of each other before now. :P
    I could change one of my posts so that everyone fighting Remilia was warned of his presence beforehand, or you could alter yours to make him at least a bit surprised that a mech had fallen out of the sky and landed right in front of him. if you need to make the commander say a couple things to make this work then im fine with you making dialog for him a bit.
    Changing mine wouldn't be a problem for me, but if you want to change yours that's fine too.
    Last edited by topio1; 04-29-2013, 09:17 AM.
    There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Ohwait. I forgot he appeare out o nowhere mid-battle lol. (i'll edit it later. In class atm xD)

edit: post edited accordingly.

Comment

Mario, I'm gonna be using an EXTREMELY minor character here. It's the Lotus character from WarFrame. Due to the kinda ninja/goes-where-he's-needed nature of my character, I'm going to need the occasional McGuffin to get him places, and Lotus will serve that role. She won't make any appearances, she's pretty much a voice in the Tenno's head that tells him where to go and what to do. She interacts only with the Tenno. She also sends these little things that the Tenno use for transportation. Only reason I'm doing this is because I kind of need her in order to continue doing anything properly.
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I said minor characters are fine as long as they actually are minor and used only for short periods of time.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
            Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST: I am on mostly during the afternoons and such, though I try to get a post in as often as I can.

NPC Character of Choice: Raven

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Raven is highly skilled with a blade, and is light on his feet. Able to quickly circle his target, all the while attacking his opponent's vital points. He does not like finishing off an opponent, instead he leaves his opponents body heavily injured and numb until his opponent gives up.

Weapons: A special blade in which he uses to attack his opponents vitals. He lost his right arm, but it was soon replaced with a special mechanical arm made with Nasod technology. His Nasod arm has sharp claw-like finger tips which he can use to cut his opponents. He can also fire large fireballs from his Nasod Arm, though it is highly draining on his magic. He can also create a smaller fireball that swirls in his palm to cause damage. Though it is not reliable.

Weaknesses: Raven is human, and is vulnerable to lethal damage like humans. He also cannot use his Nasod Arm's fireball techniques as they are highly draining. They also can cause his Nasod Arm to over heat which will cause him great pain. Due to his past he is prone to getting quite angry, which can lead him to making some dumb decisions.

Appearance: [ATTACH=CONFIG]261[/ATTACH] His body is covered in scars from past battles.

Personality: Raven is a generally calm, quiet, and precise guy. He does not usually speak, even when spoken too. This can make him come off as a bit rude, though he does have good manners. He is prone to anger when asked about his past.

Morality: Light Neutral: He will generally work for whoever pays the most, but if it involves the fate of the natural balance of life he will turn to the side of good.

Biography: Raven is a fellow commoner from the Kingdom of Velder who rejected the idea of nobles and aristocrats. However, he was still proud of his kingdom, and thus worked hard to become the Captain of the Crow Mercenary Knights. Being a commoner in such a high-ranking position, he caused jealousy among the nobles. It was just a matter of time before he was framed and sentenced to prison. His friends, comrades, and fiancée rescued him and hid within the forest in the outskirts of Velder.

It did not take long before they were all surrounded by Velder soldiers and slaughtered one by one. Everything that Raven cared for and loved was stripped away from him, right before his very eyes. He stared at all the dead bodies around him as he slowly took what would have been his last few breaths. Just then, a Nasod figure appeared before him offered Raven a contract, for rebirth and power, he would conquer Velder and have revenge on the ones who caused his suffering, Raven agreed, then blacked out.

Raven awoke in a Nasod capsule, with devices attached to various parts of his body. Reborn with a prototype Nasod claw, he becomes the leader of the Velder Rebellion and blindly fights to destroy the kingdom he once protected. That is until he met a crew of young, ambitious heroes who reminded him of his duty to protect the people he once loved. In atonement for his sins, he decides to join Elsword and his friends on a new life adventure of finding the missing El.

Though his Nasod Arm was powerful he did not wish to rely on it in fear that it would overpower his consciousness. As such he turned towards his swordsmanship, and began training fiercely. Eventually he obtained the title of Blade-Master. Thus he tamed his rage which resulted in enlightening his body and mind. Though his past still haunts him greatly he can occasionally break out into an uncontrollable rage when reminded of it.

Currently he is in France trying to live a peaceful life.

Traumas: Raven's friends, family, comrades, and most importantly the woman he loved with all his heart was murdered. He then made a contract with a Nasod figure to exact revenge against his own kingdom, though this came at the cost of his arm being replaced with a mechanical one that he could not control. This memory still haunts him.

Notes: I am prone to Writer's Block often and when I do have Writer's block I will normally be offline for a few days.
            I still like Eve better... the combo I can do as Empress is just wow.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Sustic, Remi's supposed to get away at this point >.> (She just finished getting shot in the chest by a tank, burned in raw energy, having her arm ripped off by a tank that rolled into her, and shot in the head twice.)

As much as I like battle and action scenes, going in an endless battle won't ever progress the story.

Comment

Good morn'in to all!
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                  Sustic, Remi's supposed to get away at this point >.> (She just finished getting shot in the chest by a tank, burned in raw energy, having her arm ripped off by a tank that rolled into her, and shot in the head twice.)

As much as I like battle and action scenes, going in an endless battle won't ever progress the story.
                  Yea I know endless fights are not a good idea. He is currently pursuing Remilia because it seems as though the military seems to be following her. He is just trying to find out what makes Remilia so important. He is not looking for an actual fight though (and neither am I, because a human fighting against a powerful vamp like Remi... Raven would not last long even if Remi is weak.) I shall edit my post though to make it clear.

EDIT: I have edited my post in the IC thread. If there is anything you need me to change I would be happy to do so.
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-29-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

im sorry for being nit picky remi (i really am) but the commander in his MECH fell. actually, it would probably be better for him to be out of his mech anyways. altering post.

ok the commander is out of his mech and ready to rock! thanks for the idea remi!
                    Last edited by topio1; 04-29-2013, 12:47 PM.
                    There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                      I still like Eve better... the combo I can do as Empress is just wow.

Eve is pretty cool. I find her, Raven, and Chung to be the characters I use more than the others. Sadly I might have a Blade Master, but I suck at combos. Though I am getting better with them.

Comment

Gotcha, Topio!

Sustic, aight. I see where you're going. Remi's going through a bit of amnesia right now so I suppose it's better now than any other time. (As in she's not going around in rage modo killing everything at this point)

Comment

Waiting for PringlesUtsuho and NeoFox to say their route.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back on, but will probably be able to post only once. I'll be gone for about 3 hours. I'll be back soon.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                              I'm back on, but will probably be able to post only once. I'll be gone for about 3 hours. I'll be back soon.
                              Alright, we just need you to decide to take the sewer route or the flying route. Flying route is faster, but boring. Sewer route, you will most likely encounter another Neo-Yakuza controlled Character, so more action-packed.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Alright, we just need you to decide to take the sewer route or the flying route. Flying route is faster, but boring. Sewer route, you will most likely encounter another Neo-Yakuza controlled Character, so more action-packed.
                                Well... thats perfect for the in-recovering state vixen XD
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X