X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, I'll be down there too...

By the way, I'll be gone for 3 hours. I'll be back as soon as I can, so please don't start any action without me.

EDIT: I'll be leaving in about one hour.
    Last edited by S121; 04-29-2013, 04:33 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Just in case something happens, here's something:

Neo-Yakuza member hiding in the Sewers:
      Vault Boy from Fallout.

Power: None
      Weapon: A gun with infinite ammo. The ammo is quarters. He throws grenades that don't have explosives, but dollar bill shrapnel that can cut Steel.

Just a casual character to use as another Character controlled by the Neo-Yakuza. He was deployed to backup Ryze and his group of agents protect the Characters being transported to different cities listed in a notepad that Yuuka scavenged, but ended up roaming the sewers. He is most likely going to be taken down by John and Renamon quite easily, so not too major of a time is going to be wasted.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-29-2013, 06:05 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        Just in case something happens, here's something:

Neo-Yakuza member hiding in the Sewers:
        Vault Boy from Fallout.

Power: None
        Weapon: A gun with infinite ammo. The ammo is quarters. He throws grenades that don't have explosives, but dollar bill shrapnel that can cut Steel.

Just a casual character to use as another Character controlled by the Neo-Yakuza. He was deployed to backup Ryze and his group of agents protect the Characters being transported to different cities listed in a notepad that Yuuka scavenged, but ended up roaming the sewers. He is most likely going to be taken down by John and Renamon quite easily, so not too major of a time is going to be wasted.

P.S.: Patchy, your Leon Kennedy got 44th place in 50 most memorable video game character from Empireonline.com. Gratz to him!
        Quick question, if he's killed, would John be able to take some of his grenades, like 2 or 3?

EDIT: Leaving now. See you in three hours.
        Last edited by S121; 04-29-2013, 05:34 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
          Quick question, if he's killed, would John be able to take some of his grenades, like 2 or 3?

EDIT: Leaving now. See you in three hours.
          Uh, Idk, I haven't thought about it that far. Vault Boy's a very minor Character, after all.
          I'm thinking yes, but here's the problem. It's not about John not being able to use the grenades, it's their effectiveness.

I'm thinking the dollar bill grenades to be like anti-armor. Good against steel, not so great against anything else. I guess it could come of some use, but I don't know if it's worth the weight. It's up to you.

Also, is it okay if we use John's apartment for spending the night? Or is the apartment too small to quarter 5 Characters?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Thats a nice question, I think it needs to be big enogh for his armor machine

Yet I don´t know for S121´s perspective

I gtg, homework avalanche >_<
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Also a question for Suika.

How big is Overmind right now? I want to know because I'm planning on Nitori (in Rio) to interact with the Overmind.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Also a question for Suika.

How big is Overmind right now? I want to know because I'm planning on Nitori (in Rio) to interact with the Overmind.
                The Overmind is HUGE. Overmind_SC2_Game1.jpg

The little blue guy is the reference you should be looking at for Nitori. The giant black blob is the Overmind.
                Last edited by Koishi; 04-29-2013, 07:12 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Is it just me or is this RP finally slowing somewhat down for once?

Anyway i'll go sleep now, bye.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Uh, Idk, I haven't thought about it that far. Vault Boy's a very minor Character, after all.
                    I'm thinking yes, but here's the problem. It's not about John not being able to use the grenades, it's their effectiveness.

I'm thinking the dollar bill grenades to be like anti-armor. Good against steel, not so great against anything else. I guess it could come of some use, but I don't know if it's worth the weight. It's up to you.

Also, is it okay if we use John's apartment for spending the night? Or is the apartment too small to quarter 5 Characters?
                    It'll work. It's big enough for everyone.

BTW, I'm back.
                    Last edited by S121; 04-29-2013, 07:43 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                      Is it just me or is this RP finally slowing somewhat down for once?

Anyway i'll go sleep now, bye.
                      Well.. we get our busy time too ^^;

anyways im back for more.

EDIT: And.. i gtg again, something came up ._.
                      Last edited by Kristia; 04-29-2013, 08:04 PM.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm thinking of giving the Vault Boy perks from the video game. Any objections?

Perks
                        ---------

-Paralyzing Palm
                        -Toughness
                        -Demolition Expert
                        -Nerd Rage!!! (Gets much stronger before dying)
                        Last edited by S121; 04-29-2013, 08:21 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking of giving the Vault Boy perks from the video game. Any objections?

Perks
                          ---------

-Paralyzing Palm
                          -Toughness
                          -Demolition Expert
                          -Nerd Rage!!! (Gets much stronger before dying)
                          Excellent, comarade.
                          Also, I already know how large the Overmind is, I play SC2 AND SC1 for godsake :3
                          I just wanted to know this because of the most recent history of the Overmind is it being blown by Tassadar, and the recent history in the RP is that it was dropped from the Moon, which has virtually no biomass.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle, Neofox, Kristia, Katrix

For future reference, this is John's Apartment.

House.jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle, Neofox, Kristia, Katrix

For future reference, this is John's Apartment.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]264[/ATTACH]
                              Excellent, Comarade.
                              Go ahead and post things for Vault Boy and John's epic battle :3
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know what to post. X can't do much as the sun is setting (I think) and he will not last long underground.

Comment

Working...
                                X