X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XD.

Also, sad farewell for Yuuka and John awaits.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
      ???
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, don't you think it's a bit early for the devourer arc to start? For gods sake, we still have no idea where base 1 is, not to mention we're no where close to the other bases. Unless, of course, you include them as a valuable piece of the devourer arc.

Comment

and for what I see, many of the characters are scattered all over the place, even in other dimensions
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Summarize the idea of the devourer arc without giving away too much information for example, is it like the apocalypse, alien attack, something like that.

@ Neo
            This sounds like one of those moments in one of those horror movies.

Comment

Yea well remember how insane Zero is when his original programming was active? Well Nightmare Zero due to waking up early [for reasons yet to be revealed] Nightmare Zero thinks HE is the real Zero and is even more insane at the moment. Thus the reason why he wrecked Gate and his precious lab.

Comment

Well imagine you are in, say, a scream movie, and after walking in the dark, the murderer guy just appears in front of you, doing nothing but staring at you.

Comment

@Wonder

Volgin: COME AT ME, BRO!
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, at least he can blow off some steam. Yay him. Oh wait, he just did...

Comment

BRB until, welp, idk. An hour or two I guess.

Until then...

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neo
                        Just edited my post.

Comment

um.. how do you bring a person back if you got his/her heart in kingdomhearts?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And so the silent treatment rolls in...

Comment

You can't. When a persons heart is taken away the heart will turn into a Heartless. If the heart had a particular strong will, the will is passed on to the Soul of the person and the person turns into a Nobody.
                              To remake the person both the Heartless and the Nobody have to die.

And just so you know, the heart and the soul is to different things. Brief explanation of the three aspects of a person in Kingdom Hearts.
                              Heart: the thing that give the person emotions, feelings, will, tough and that stuff.
                              Body: the physical part of person, does what the heart tells it to do
                              Soul: gives the person energy to live on, if a person losses their soul they will simply die a normal death

When a Nobody is formed the Soul of the person takes control over the person in place of the heart. Over time the body will develop a new heart.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Whoa... science.... wait that's not right. Umm... Pilosophy...

Comment

Working...
                                X