Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea sorry about not posting with Vile I'm not running at 100% at the moment.

Comment

No one is. That's why I run at 200% to compensate. Speaking of which, I found out why john is like the main character.

Comment

@Wonder
        Why?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Why is that? Also Vile taking Nightmare Zero is something to do with my independent arc for my characters. I do believe Wriggle said something about the characters splitting up for a while.

Comment

Umm... I had a plan... And... I... I planned on overcharging the light bulbs and blindness and disarming and... Ya know what? Volgin got too cocky. This is a role play. Do as you wish.

@ everyone including neo
            You see, it's all about dedication. The most dedicated people here (on account of length spent on the rp.) are me, pringles, and wriggle. Now why am I not a main character? Because I was late. I would have never had a chance. That's why Yuuka and John are th main characters. But hey, it's just a theory. A role-playing theory!

Ya know what? That sounds catchy. Any ideas? I can do more!

Comment

I would be more active, I'm just lazy and am dragged away from my computer from my friends and brother half the time.

Comment

@Wonder
                I've got a theorey on how John is capable of using light and darkness so easily.

You see, in Halo 4 The Librarian accelerated John's evolution by putting extra genes into him. One of the many genes was the immunity to The Composer.

There's no telling what the other Genes do, but first they need to be unlocked.

Perhaps the power of darkness unlocked a set of genes within John.

There are more locked genes inside of John but they still need to be unlocked.

It's pretty much up to Wriggle and Katrix as to what the genes do.

Basically, John is evolving. He's probably not going to be human by the end of the RP.

Probably a Post-Human.
                Last edited by S121; 06-24-2013, 01:39 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, you're forgetting something...

Comment

What am I forgetting?

OH!!!

"But that's just a theory, AN RP THEORY!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Theeeeere we go!

Comment

*GASP*

John is evolving!!!

*Pokemon evolve theme*
                        sigpic

Comment

Congradulations! You have the F*** god of war!

Comment

Random video time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcHR3HizRTA

Comment

@Wonder
                              John has evolved into Kratos!!!

@NeoFox
                              HAHAHA! XD

That IS funny!

THE ROBOT APOCALYPSE!!!
                              Last edited by S121; 06-23-2013, 11:32 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

ASDF THAT TOOK FOREVER

There you go, the prophecy is revealed, with John being the cause of it.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X