Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    Welcome to the night shift.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

thank you s121
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Damit Tvtropes ><
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I remember noticing that a lot of the pages had Touhou references.

I went through 100 pages and found that 67 of them were related to the friggen subject!
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

oh lol XD

Well.. now im really going to sleep, cya ^^
            Last edited by Kristia; 06-26-2013, 03:39 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You know why I made Yukari sleep?

Cuz I am too.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight everyone.

sigpic

Comment

............................... First one. Sweet.

@ Mega
                  I dunno. I just have an idea. It could be central america, another part of Hawaii, hell, it could be in russia looking for the yeti demon and what not.

Comment

Early morning Wonder (been up all night. Think I might be coming down with a cold.)

I can't decide where Dante's shop should be.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Damn. You're a trooper. Umm................... I dunno. Let's think about places with lots demons and stuff.

Comment

Good morning everyone. I see we didn't hit the 10,000 mark.
                        Anyway, where should i send Aquanort when the independent arc hits?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

I'm just stuck on where Dante's shop should be... once I figure that out I'll be set.

A place with lots of demons and things would definitely be a good choice for his shop...
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Sorry, we won't be able to reach that mark until a month. Aquanort...*snicker*... Umm I'd say send her... I honestly have no idea. I don't find any reason for her to go anywhere. Much different case than Mega's.

@ Mega
                            I'd say China at the least. I mean, have you read all the folklore? Then again, Mexico is also a good place. Quetzalquatl and Chupacabras are ideal choices.

Comment

It's so frustrating having writer's block!

Oh yea picture of the front of Dante's shop Devil May Cry

I hope you can see it Wonder.

Comment

Yea I see it.

I love being in the writers block. It may just be that I'm adding to the story. But to me, it feels like I'm twisting the rp world at my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X