Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's right. I took a yukkuri and named it Komakoma. U jelly?

Comment

So the resort group are waiting for Wriggle, right?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yep.

Here's a video to pass the time.

Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

srry, but the ds cant play videos. can you give me a vivid description? lol jk.

S121:: Okay, umm... the guy is walking... a guy just ran up to him and punched him in the keys.

Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Comment

Internship best movie ever.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

John asked Rumia a question, then began talking to Komachi when she yelled out.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

FYI In the Devil May Cry series Dante owns a devil hunting service. His shop is called "Devil May Cry" just like the games. He had moved his shop to the US, well he made a new shop since he couldn't really move his old shop from the game world to the real world. I just need to know where his shop should be. (His shop also is his home. First floor is where business happens, and the second floor is for living purposes. He has band instruments here and there, and a old fashioned Jukebox. As well as a bunch of weapons he got from slaying demons and such.)
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

welcome back Wriggle
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay guys, one more post on th ic and im gone. i got a crazy headache.

@Mega
                    Hmm... central america?

Comment

Why Central America?
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

well then, goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                          Nighty night.

Why did the IC grind to a halt?
                          sigpic

Comment

I waz waiting for you to use the crystal.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry, I was waiting for Mega's reply, but didn't get one. *shrugs*

...And done.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-26-2013, 02:40 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

as you can see, im still awake, have to wait some time because of medicines

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X