• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix
    Ahh, I see.

Anyway, good luck with school.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Lets see if I can spark a fire here.

Comment

Oh god. Sorry I haven't been on. Lost internet for a few days. Now that I'm back can I have a major catch-up? Oh and I don't mean a simple run down of things that happened. I got completely confused and lost track over what happened.

Comment

In reality, I dont feel like much happened. I mean, other than the fact that I OFFICIALLY MADE THE ANNOUNCER THE OFFICIAL SH*T!!!

Comment

Wut?... But no seriously who was the announcer again? I literally don't know what happened since my last post. Like is it a new day? Is it the same day? Is the meeting over? Is the meeting still going?

Comment

Well, let me sing it in a song...

F is for friends who tell you what happened,
              U is for u're that oooone,
              N is for never in my days have I had to explai-n so damn muuuuuch!

Anyways the announcer from engi-con. DiZ took his heart and turned him into a computer. As a matter of fact, pringles made a list of this. Hold up...

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Wriggle
                OKAY! this is going to be a large @$$ update, so bear with me.

This is from my perspective!

John put the meeting on hold, so that he could investigate what was happening at a nearby volcano.

John found a Chaos Emerald at the top and was greeted by Sonic and Tails.

Eggman pulled a gun out on Tails, where John replied by blowing it apart with his pistol.

Eggman escaped and Samus appeared, along with a Higher Power.

This Higher Power was one of the good ones and said that the Higher Power that attacked Sariel was a troublesome one.

Just then, Samus, Sonic, and John fought off Space Pirates and escaped the volcano.

Sonic and Tails then left, but forgot their emerald.

John saw Koishi fishing in the distance and flew over to her, due to the fact that she was trying to catch a giant Akrid.

Meanwhile, Jason, Renamon, and Huey were discussing John's problems and why he's been acting so cold lately.

They made a plan to get his closest friends and get them to confront John about it.

Renamon and Nera then left to the Jungle.

All of a sudden, a robot appeared on the resort, looking for John.

The robot was actually the Announcer revived, but with a new name, HM.

After Jason told it that John was not there, the robot headed to the Jungle.

Jason and Huey got into their mechs and ambushed HM, with the help of Renamon and Nera.

After a fight, HM ran to the beach and fought them again, this time disabling the Pupa and the Mantis.

John overheard the fighting and after Samus measured the Akrid, he put Samus in Koishi's boat and flew to the fight.

John and HM got into a fist-fight, where John pinned HM to the ground.

John didn't know that it was the Announcer until Jason told him, but HM turned the Pupa against John.

Just as John started his assault, Koishi ripped the weapons off of the Pupa, making it defenseless.

After kicking John, HM explained that he hates John because of his game. HM's dad tried to make his son like John. He trained him and gave him an unusual name, to sort of honor John.

HM then made the Pupa malfunction and tried to escape, but John put a darkness orb around HM and ripped the AI pod off of the Pupa, saving Huey.

After the darkness orb dissipated, Renamon kept him distracted while John ran over to the fight.

As it turnaed out, HM was weak against John's darkness and light abilities.

Seeing the weakness, John used his darkness and light abilities, while Renamon used physical attacks.

Soon after HM injured Renamon, John fired a "Spartan-Light Laser" at HM, while Nera fired a shadow beam from the other side.

HM was defeated, but he touched a wire, allowing his spirit to escape.

HM returned to DiZ, who explained that he was testing John and trying to make John see that he needs darkness.

Renamon is now confronting John about his behavior and about his past.
                Here ya go !

Comment

Okay that helps me with the announcer and stuff, but if I recall there was stuff that happened after that. I seen that SUSTIC has been active. Since I'm good friends with him I will try and get more info from him.

Comment

Oh yea. Shadow is with us in California and siver teleported away, but is still in Vietnam. Btw, how long is Gate gonna be out? Is he in a coma?

Comment

Gate won't be out for much longer.

Comment

Ah. Just let's not kill the man. I'll make a post for Viet.

Comment

@Wonder

Sorry it took so long for me to post, I was eating a slice of Reese's Pie.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi S121

@S121

Do you know how much time has passed since my last post in the IC?

Comment

How long? Is it 4 days?

My perception of time isn't always the best.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ya volvi y todo esta bien con Rebeca
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X