X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121
    Sorry I didn't reply earlier. We had some internet problems.

Comment

@Wriggle
      OKAY! this is going to be a large @$$ update, so bear with me.

This is from my perspective!

John put the meeting on hold, so that he could investigate what was happening at a nearby volcano.

John found a Chaos Emerald at the top and was greeted by Sonic and Tails.

Eggman pulled a gun out on Tails, where John replied by blowing it apart with his pistol.

Eggman escaped and Samus appeared, along with a Higher Power.

This Higher Power was one of the good ones and said that the Higher Power that attacked Sariel was a troublesome one.

Just then, Samus, Sonic, and John fought off Space Pirates and escaped the volcano.

Sonic and Tails then left, but forgot their emerald.

John saw Koishi fishing in the distance and flew over to her, due to the fact that she was trying to catch a giant Akrid.

Meanwhile, Jason, Renamon, and Huey were discussing John's problems and why he's been acting so cold lately.

They made a plan to get his closest friends and get them to confront John about it.

Renamon and Nera then left to the Jungle.

All of a sudden, a robot appeared on the resort, looking for John.

The robot was actually the Announcer revived, but with a new name, HM.

After Jason told it that John was not there, the robot headed to the Jungle.

Jason and Huey got into their mechs and ambushed HM, with the help of Renamon and Nera.

After a fight, HM ran to the beach and fought them again, this time disabling the Pupa and the Mantis.

John overheard the fighting and after Samus measured the Akrid, he put Samus in Koishi's boat and flew to the fight.

John and HM got into a fist-fight, where John pinned HM to the ground.

John didn't know that it was the Announcer until Jason told him, but HM turned the Pupa against John.

Just as John started his assault, Koishi ripped the weapons off of the Pupa, making it defenseless.

After kicking John, HM explained that he hates John because of his game. HM's dad tried to make his son like John. He trained him and gave him an unusual name, to sort of honor John.

HM then made the Pupa malfunction and tried to escape, but John put a darkness orb around HM and ripped the AI pod off of the Pupa, saving Huey.

After the darkness orb dissipated, Renamon kept him distracted while John ran over to the fight.

As it turnaed out, HM was weak against John's darkness and light abilities.

Seeing the weakness, John used his darkness and light abilities, while Renamon used physical attacks.

Soon after HM injured Renamon, John fired a "Spartan-Light Laser" at HM, while Nera fired a shadow beam from the other side.

HM was defeated, but he touched a wire, allowing his spirit to escape.

HM returned to DiZ, who explained that he was testing John and trying to make John see that he needs darkness.

Renamon is now confronting John about his behavior and about his past.
      Last edited by S121; 07-07-2013, 03:48 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post

These are specific for Mima
        Ryze: Aware of everything that's going on around, and seems like he's not too happy about it. Currently at Egypt
        Sentinel: Exact opposite of Ryze: imagine a classic teenage girl. Currently at Egypt
        Eh, I probably wouldn't get the characters right. I wouldn't do a character, unless I know that character.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well, the Pupa kinda malfunctioned by itself. But quite the description.

EDIT: For anyone who is in the late naruto shippudden series, HM is quite comparable to Tobi in the sense that they both are quite bipolar.
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-07-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

@Wriggle
            Oh, one more thing.

Samus told John that Dr. Halsey might be in London.

Dr. Halsey is the creator of the Spartan-IIs and the MJOLNIR armor.

She's also kind of like a mother figure to all the Spartan-IIs.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121
              I gave Jason a basic summary of the MIHI project and told him that he still has the book.

Comment

@Wonder
                Understood.

Edited my post. Jason is now in it.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Wriggle
                  HM is only weak against darkness, not light.

Also, It's good to see you Wriggle
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

I have to be off for somw hours or all the day, I'll let you take care of the beast duo

The fox is heavily injured despite the spartan's healing

The jackal is exhausted to the piint of almost panting
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                      Actually, John healed her with "Galaxy in a Pot."

It fully heals people and machinery, but it has a 24 hour cool-down.
                      sigpic

Comment

John @ Higher Power: Okay, I just dealt with a person like you, and I don't need another one on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                          @S121 and Wriggle
                          HM is only weak against darkness, not light.

Also, It's good to see you Wriggle
                          Yea, sorry bout the end of the battle with light, but know thatif it were darkness, the result would have been more severe.

Comment

Meh, just say it was on account of the intensity of the beam.
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay what did I miss (for the hundredth time)

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                John @ Higher Power: Okay, I just dealt with a person like you, and I don't need another one on the same day.
                                I sort of think of the Higher Power like Q, from Star Trek.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X