Ok, here they are.

Unit 26543

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IyFIje4ll_I

His voice is the one with the mask.

HM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VvgWztm6JIo

His voice is that of the narrator.

@ S121
    Ya know what? I never took into consideration HM's insane personality or name. Your voice will be that of the insane personality which is now called... 'Malfunction.'
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-08-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

so we got a bipolar electronic guy?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Tripolar to be exact.

Comment

oh, man.. the psychologist would get rich with him XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

26543: I'm usually myself, but then... I just become another person around John.

Psycologist: Is it that you get nervous around him?

26543: No, more like I turn into the guy who wants to kill him with all my being.

Psychologist: .........

Anyways, I'll be popping in with 26543 for comic referrence.

Comment

lol, that was funny

Spoiler:

Comment

Which part, the psychologist one or the hot Samus one? Actually, what's not to like about a guy who acts like an idiot robot, (somewhat) outwardly expresses the fact that he thinks someone's hot, and tries to calm an angry spartan with pie?

[And who knows? Maybe I can infiltrate his chat! Wouldn't that be nice...]

Comment

the psychologist part XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, John already healed all of Renamon's injuries with "Galaxy in a Pot".

The card heals all injuries and repairs machinery, but has a 24 hour cool-down.

Renamon should be just fine.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

ok, editing

AND done

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        "DAMN IT! The card's NOT WORKING!!!"
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, for those of you who don't have a hell what the clue I'm talking about, this is the dragonfire.

It may look big, but look: one of the wings is covering the rock. It is not big at all. it actually looks like one of those toy helicopters you give to your kids. I would tell you more, but the fact that it can fly is all you really need to kno.

Also don't kill it. You can try, but at least give it a chance to dodge.

Comment

ok, the bounty hunter will enjoy having gun practice

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright. I'll make a post on 26543's reaction to Samus and Renamons last post so that you no double post. But since Samus is mainly talking to John, you should get Renamon on him.

Comment

"So the nefarious robot is back *crackles nuckles*

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X