• Show
Clear All

Name: GlaDos123

Timezone: um....I don't know...

NPC Character of Choice: Raven

Game of Origin: Rune factory 3

Power: Can turn into a phoenix.

Weapons: Short sword

Weaknesses: She can't stay in her phoenix form for long. She is not a very friendly person, so she is generally disliked. If she stays in her phoenix form for too long, she'll be instantly knocked out cold.

Appearance: http://download.minitokyo.net/Raven.....3).434985.jpg

Personality: Quiet, standoffish, incredibly shy, blunt with words, comes across as mean and harsh, is actually nice on the inside.
    Morality: Neutral, doesn't really care what happens, unless someone hurts someone she cares about.

Biography: She was found in the desert nearby a flourishing town, collapsed, after the local blacksmith, Gaius, took her in. She was scared of everyone, so she never seemed to talk much, but after meeting Gaius, she started opening up to people. She is a very skilled blacksmith, and every weekend, sells ores in the market. Her parents are dead.

Traumas: At one point, she burnt the lover of her guardian, Gaius, to a crisp, and was banished from the town, Gaius cursing her as she left.
    Notes: I might not roleplay much. Raven will open up if someone gets to know her well.

(Yes I know this stinks. XD)
    I don't know what to put here. XD

Comment

I wouldn't say that, GlaDOS. I somewhat like it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

But are you willing to give up GlaDos, Mima?

Comment

Im so glad the bounty hunter is a paranoid in protecting her ship XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
            But are you willing to give up GlaDos, Mima?
            Probably not. GlaDOS is one of my few attempts at humor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Ah, I see. Sorry, GlaDos, but Mima called dibs. You can always try another one, though.

Comment

I'll be gone for 2-3 hours, but I'll be back as soon as possible.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Alright. And when you get back, would John have any power tools?

Comment

I'm back!

@Wonder
                    Power tools?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wb.

Yea, something to, ya know... Fix it?

Comment

@Wonder
                        Fix what?
                        sigpic

Comment

.............. Nevermind. I thought that in at least one mission, he had to diffuse a bomb. Oh well. Is there a way that he can come along? Sympathy for the one with a lost body.

Comment

@Wonder
                            I don't quite remember John having to diffuse a bomb, do you know which game?

As for HM, I'll try to think up of a way without alerting John, or anybody else.

Now that I think about it, couldn't he just travel through the circuitry to an airport, then onto a plane?

From there, he could eventually make his way to Egypt.
                            sigpic

Comment

Either way can work.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                @Wonder
                                I don't quite remember John having to diffuse a bomb, do you know which game?
                                I believe there were two missions with defusing bombs. First in the first mission of Halo 2, and then the second mission of Halo 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X