Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What blaster?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Or whatever John uses to shoot stuffs. Oh, and if you respond yes to my last post, get ready for a long time, not just on the size of the post, but the time it takes me to think about what to post in order to make a good and liable fake MIHI article.

Comment

im working nonstop this week, so I won´t be here most of the time ._.

Just to let you know
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok. In the meantime, we have other stories going on, so no need to worry too much.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry bout the long delay. I had a pillow fight with my cousin. Sounds weird right? But thing is, when it comes to things like that with my cousin, shit get real. We were pillow fighting to the death! And plus, my cousin won a jiu jitsu competition. I was tired the fuck out, I was. Luckily, I have stamina. It ended in a draw.

Comment

No problem.

I nearly tear the pillow and decapitate people when I do that.
              sigpic

Comment

As long as Lumine is in Axl's Mind Lumine will literally be impossible to kill. I will tell you how to get rid of Lumine for good soon.

Comment

Lol Yuyuko thinks Lumine's a chick...

Comment

Isaac got in on her joke as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Brb. Preparing dinner. preparing. I know I just ate spaghetti.

Comment

@Wonder
                        Second dinner?

sigpic

Comment

K, I'm bach.

Comment

I like spaghetti, but I also like potatoes.

sigpic

Comment

Whuddya know? I'm cooking chicken and potato soup.

Comment

Don't bother looking it up, Utsu. I made the TISF up, just in case that's what you were doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X