X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was typing a fight scene for Isaac.

Not all of the Necromorphs followed him.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ah... I see... people and long posts. By the way, you might wanna get John near a working radio. You'll se why and hint: It has nothing to do with a toaster.

Comment

@Wonder and NeoFox

I edited my post. Isaac is in the void too.

@Wonder
        John can communicate through his helmet.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Srry guys. Ive been cleaning and still am. Hold up.

Comment

@Wonder
            No problem.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm back.

Comment

Welcome back!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  @Wonder
                  John can communicate through his helmet.
                  I know. But that's not why. I want to have John... listen to the news...

Comment

Listen guys dying inside Axl's mind is really, really, really bad. How bad? Well you see when Isaac and Yuyuko were sent inside Axl's Mind they were turned into data (Which is the only way for it to be possible.) if their data were to be deleted (a.k.a. dead) their
                    data will not be able to be recovered and as such they suffer a permanent death. Even if you are a ghost. Alia will be thinking of a way to bring Lumine into the physical world so their will be a better chance at stopping him.

Comment

@Wonder
                      Okay, he'll hear it from a nearby car radio, or from somebody's TV.

@NeoFox

Isaac has an idea to at least halt Lumine, but they need to be in the real world.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll bring HM back to the convention for 'old times sake.'

Comment

HINT: The fragment of Lumine's head is from the ending of X8 (in which Lumine's dead body opens up and a tentacle from Lumine's body strikes Axl's head, leaving a small shard.) The fragment is literally fused to what makes Axl... well Axl. It is impossible to remove without killing Axl completely (as if a Reploid's programming is destroyed, or fried they cannot be rebuilt.)

Comment

@Wonder

Do you want to create the News report?

You beat the people in the facility up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol yea I know. Btw, that's what he looks like, as will be later described in future parts of "How a Street Rat Saved the World." So bout the picture, I could not find another liable pic for him, so there you have it.

Comment

WHOA, WHO SAID THAT JOHN KNEW THAT THE ROBOT COULD CHANGE APPEARANCE?!

I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE 1. I JUST GOT A JOLT OF EXITEMENT FROM YOUR LAST POST AND 2. I'M CURRENTLY USING OLD SPICE aw, it's gone...

Anyways, how bout, "The announcer is still alive?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X