Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thanks Wonder. I won't really be active until tomorrow or late tonight though. Me and a few friends are going out to see World War Z.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Wonder

Here's a better one, but you have to follow the link because it's split into its episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJVg...1F854F00D8E6AC
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Please Note:

Zero and Isaac are not going into Axl's Mind, but rather a cyber-space gateway of sorts. The firewall is in this "gateway" which looks like a literal tunnel of blue, orange, green, and black data (comprised of BINARY, and other things too.)

Comment

@Mega

Just saw it myself
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

About the video:

Why I chose that song? I was originally thinking a male cover for bad romance, but it sounded... Anyways, that was the next song that popped up in my head.

Why that version in particular? Because it was the only version with just two people.

Why did you label Britain (The blonde haired one) as HM and Japan (The black haired one) as Frank? Well, Blonde is the closest thing to white, and as for Japan, well, I never gave Frank an appearance, so might as well now.

Comment

I'll be gone for 2-3 hours. Later.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Alright. Hopefully something happens by then.

Comment

This is the song I imagine playing during Isaac and Zero's Cyberspace trip.

Comment

Wow, I don't know what to make of my last post, whether or not HM is cheating on Samus or not.

Comment

The BattonBoneS:

They are bat-like robots that come in massive swarms. They are quite weak physically. Being able to be destroyed by about anything. Each one is about the size of a basket ball. Their teeth can easily eat through metal. Despite being weak they are quite dangerous in large swarms.

Comment

I'm back.

Much earlier than usual, too.

@Wonder
                        I edited my post. John is in it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I might need help on this one. I never played poker.

Comment

Me neither!
                            sigpic

Comment

... shit. Well, I remember picture poker from a mario game. I'll go by those rules.

Comment

I still don't know how...

Not unless you put what cards John gets.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X