X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121
    Wow. This is a touching scene. But just wait until he finds out you're the one who ultimately killed his father.

@ Neo
    Hmm... We may need a little moar action in... How about the middle of Egypt?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
      Gordon: The dough is so flat, even Master Chief could fall on it and it would be better than yours!
      "Ha ha, very funny..."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me. Though will you be able to make an opening or so for me to get Chris there?

Comment

Wuzzat mean? Do you want me to make a scenario for you?

Comment

Yes. That is what I mean. I am low on the scenario making side at the moment -_-

Comment

Chris could be trying to escape from Nemesis.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Actually that does sound pretty good. I will take your idea S121. Nevermind Wonder. Now I need to think of a good place for it to take place...

Comment

I'd say either London or Egypt.

If you pick London, You'll have more time to plan out a scenario, and even develop Chris's backstory, instead of having him just pop up out of the blue.

You could do the same with Egypt, but it won't be as extensive, and most of it is desert.
                  sigpic

Comment

Going with London. Working on Chris's intro post.

Comment

Damn lost internet for a second there... anyways was that intro post a decent one? Also anyone care to join the London arc? Though I'm pretty sure in order for either one of you guys to join the London Arc you will need to make a new character or something.

Comment

Oh, yes. I have a certain surprise character, and it's not a character nor a toaster...

I'll start on my next post.

Comment

Can you give me a hint as to who the character is?

Comment

@Wonder

Didn't everybody forget Huey at the beach!?
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                              Hrmhrm, not I... For long...

@ Neo
                              Umm... Well first off, it's not a chacacter. Secondly, I honestly don't know what to say that'll give away too much information.

Comment

When is he/she going to be introduced? I'm not going to make another IC post until tomorrow. I will still be on for a good 30 more minutes now.

Comment

Working...
                                X