I is back.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back.

Everyone seems to be ready.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Alright first mission awaits you all, should you choose to accept it.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

John's always ready.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

WAIT!!! I've yet to pack my toothbrush...

Comment

and so the battle begins
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                Well the first campaign ^^
                Each succesful campaign grants a character of your choice one upgrade point for upgrade module.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

John is going to be performing a lot of "campaigns" while everyone is asleep.

THAT'S NOT MEANT TO BE A DIRTY JOKE!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm still wanting to officially bring Dr. Light into this RP. Not just as a ghost... but how would I do that...

Comment

the stubborness perk of the fox is already at max ability XD
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

*shrugs*

He's in London?
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe...

Anyways Axl has his White Axl upgrade at the moment, he just needs to wake up. Even then he will need to practice his new abilities.

X will eventually gain the ability to control his Limitless Potential, and even activate it when needed. Though that would be his final upgrade. Before that it would be his other armors. The Fourth Armor, and then the Ultimate Armor.

Zero will get his Black Armor upgrade, increasing his defense, offense, and speed.

Comment

Isaac will perform upgrades to himself whenever he is able.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, HM can-

*gets shot by overpower beam*

I guess not... *faints*

Comment

oh no! wonder fainted, send him to the closest poke-center

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X