Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know Tricky's just playing with Otori. He could have just simply ripped his head off from the start, but he likes to make his prey suffer. As for Hank, i'll get to him later.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Albert Wesker:
      He is 6ft 3

Powers and Skills:

Before injecting himself with the Prototype virus that Birkin gave him, Wesker was a master at martial arts, and with his cold- blooded attitude Wesker showed no sign of fear and was able to defend himself against a horde of monstrous creatures (the Ivans; Proto-Tyrant; Lisa Trevor, and the mutated-Sergei Vladimir). In addition, he possessed a special blood type, which largely acted as the reason why he was able to not only survive being injected with foreign substances such as the Prototype virus and later Uroboros, but also reap in all the benefits of the virus and none of the drawbacks. Wesker injected himself with the virus and let himself get killed by the T-002. As a result of his viral injection, Wesker was granted a number of superhuman physical abilities. Wesker demonstrated hyper-accelerated speed and reflexes, enhanced agility, intensified endurance, increased strength, limited healing factor, and he often took great pleasure in showing off his power to intimidate his foes. These attributes gave him a number of advanced combat capabilities. The virus he injected also had the added ability of superhuman endurance and near-invulnerability; hardening his skeleton, internal organs, tissue, and skin, to the point that attempting to punch him or engage in hand-to hand combat would most likely result in fractured limbs on the part of the attacker. This is demonstrated in RE5 when attempting to attack Wesker up close as Chris during context sensitive events. Punching him will result in Chris grimacing and shaking the punching hand to alleviate the pain.
      Notable achievements of his superhuman speed, accelerated vision, and agility included being capable of dodging bullets at practically point blank range with nearly no effort (including rapidfire, multiple shot weapons, grenades, and Rocket Launchers), being able to cover great distances in short time (relatively equal to the time it would take using a fast vehicle), adhering to walls and ceilings like a spider (seen during his fight with Chris and Sheva on the Uroboros-loaded plane), and performing short dashes of speed faster than the normal Human brain could process (causing him to appear to be teleporting).

Some say that due to the virus he did not change in appearance (still youthful) although he is aging (48), and made him smarter. The virus, however, was also unstable, which also led him to utilize a specialized serum to keep the virus at bay at specific intervals. Ironically, his own serum was also his greatest weakness, overdoses of the serum would cause him to be poisoned (although he didn't live long enough to know if he can heal from it). The overdose of serum caused his vision to deteriorate and blur, his agility seemed to be slowed slightly (though he still remained lethal and could dodge some attacks) and blood veins to pop out on his head, which also caused him to experience debilitating headaches. His recovering ability, however, remained intact, as demonstrated by his recovering from both being shot by Sheva and falling a great distance despite being poisoned by his own serum. His aim, while using his weapon, is also quite inhuman as shown at the end of Umbrella Chronicles.

Notable achievements of his increased strength included being able to lift large missiles with one hand and throwing them, lifting large steel girders off his body, lifting an adult human off the ground with one hand effortlessly, thrusting straight through the chest of a person with his fingertips, killing a chimera B.O.W. with just one kick, sending someone flying with a single backhand swipe, and punching through a solid sheet steel missile.

The injection also gave Wesker a low-level rapid healing factor which, coupled with his incredible endurance, rendered him nearly invincible to conventional damage. A rocket exploding right in his hands was only sufficient to weaken him for a moment, and thousands of pounds of steel falling a few stories on top of him failed to even incapacitate him, merely dazing him for a few brief seconds, and despite having his face hideously burned, he quickly healed up. He also healed quickly after getting shot in the head by Sheva and falling a great distance out of a jet, and despite being overdosed by his serum.

With these powers, Wesker mainly did not require weaponry other than his brute strength during combat, combined with a sufficient strategy and some meticulous observation. However, he did keep his handgun holstered at all times, and was known to never let his guard down, even outside the battlefield.

Personality:
      Evidentially due to his upbringing and Spencer's influence, Wesker's overall personality was that of a power-hungry machiavellian. He also tended to observe the action from behind the scenes and then strike when the opportunity presents itself. He had also demonstrated to be perfectly willing to betray anyone who placed trust in him if it meant accomplishing his goals. Besides his machiavellian nature, a large part of his motivation for his actions were an underlying suspicion about Spencer's motives, a suspicion that was "preprogrammed" into him by Spencer as a means to have all the Wesker Children seek him out when they come of age. Shortly after learning the full truth about his existence from Spencer, Wesker also developed outright delusions of godhood. In addition, he also began to believe in a somewhat Darwinian aspect to humanity, regarding only the strongest humans actually being fit to survive.
      His trademark were his dark sunglasses, which he is very rarely seen without, wearing them even in environments that would have made sunglasses a hindrance, such as in a dark forest or in a dimly-lit laboratory or building. Likewise, with the exception of his S.T.A.R.S. outfit and his scientist outfit, most of his clothing were dark in color.
      Last edited by NeoFox; 07-15-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

I didn't know Wesker was a Spartan!

(Reaction time, strength, etc.)
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Still can't beat Chris and his ability to beat the living shit out of rocks. Anyways, I'm off for the night.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

S121 Have you ever thought about having another character for the London arc?

Comment

Buh everyone forgot about DiZ.

I'm also going to have some fun in London I think.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

I'm going through the thought process and thinking:

Given Gerards reputation (I mean, he was nickranked 'Elite soldier' when the rank doesn't even exist) I think some agents and *maybe* a handful of organization ppls can recognize him.

Comment

@Katrix
                  Let's just say that DiZ went through the gap.

It's very hard to remember every Character in the RP.

@NeoFox

Who would I choose?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

No clue. There are so many characters to choose from. Just asking. Not saying you should join the London Arc.

Comment

@S121

Isn't John coming to London at some point too?
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Yea. Only after the whole devourer thing.

@ S121
                        I dunno, what other games do you play? How about Kazuhira Miller?

Comment

If I do, I might be either The Dovahkiin, Alex Mercer, Pyramid head (Super, black version), SPARTAN-B312 (Noble Six, Spartan-III), Duke Nukem (Joke Character. Just imagine the crap he would get into.), Star Killer (Starwars: Force Unleashed), or Kratos.
                          sigpic

Comment

NOT KRATOS!!! What if he got in a fight with someone like kirby?

... ZOMG SOMEONE HAS TO BE MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Neo
                            Did you respond to Gerard yet?

Comment

Just imagine if Kratos hears about the gods in Gensokyo.
                              sigpic

Comment

So... Did you consider Mario?

Comment

Working...
                                X