Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    Ok.

@Kristia
    John isn't fighting to be the stealth person, he's just stating that he can be sneaky.

I'm actually Isaac's height.

5 feet and 11 inches tall.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

letīs go for some sneaky time *Insert sneaky theme*

And I know Utsuh, just wanted to say the fact that both the bounty hunter and the spartan are the tanks of the army haha
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm almost 5 foot (I mean I am Wriggle.)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

yay, we are like some of our favorite characters^^ ("where is my power suit!")
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm like 5'8"

Comment

Well I lied. I'm closer to Yuuka's height rather than Wriggle's. But I'm Wriggle TT

On an unrelated note, I got meself a Korean version of PMiSS. Mwahahahahaha
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

The funny thing is, I'm like a cross between Isaac and John.

I love taking apart electronics and modifying things and I'm good at the things Engineers do.

I'm also able to lift 1,100 puonds (legs) and now sprint at around 18 - 20 mph.

Don't I feel special.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I, well, I like watching flowers and ants and stuff... I also like spinning a lot...

{I, well, I like trains.}
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

hm.. I love reading and taking care of kids.. so much of a bounty hunting style XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... Well I like...

Anime
                      Manga
                      Going insane
                      Watching people go insane
                      Romance
                      Tragedy
                      Harem type manga (in relation to comedy)
                      Music
                      And finding lost stuff.

Where the hell does that put me?

Comment

I have an idea for something to introduce.

The Eagle Ride Armor!

Any and all Ride Armors are very strong physically. A ride armor is strong enough the literally stand in lava, as well as being able to bot be crushed by a trash compacter that weighs a few tons. They can be pretty quick.

The Eagle Ride Armor is much like other Ride Armors except that it has the ability of flight, and an powerful arm cannon. For it's size look at the picture. Zero's riding it. Zero is about 5ft 7 in height so the ride armor is quite large.

Comment

@Wonder

*shrugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Tensoku is larger than that.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Still the Eagle Ride Armor is what I plan to be Zero's personal vehicle.

Now X's Ride Armor:

Raiden Armor:

A extremely heavy Ride Armor. Though this Ride Armor is slow and bulky it is one of the stronger ones physically. It can punch through titanium with relative ease. Despite being heavy it has a strong booster system meaning it can perform powerful but short dashes as well as some pretty high jumps for something so heavy. It's main weapon is a sort of plasma claw (where the hand turns into a blue claw like blade.)

Comment

Wow. Yukari kinda hurted HM on the inside O ^'O

Comment

Working...
                                X