X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone.
    I see a lot of stuff happened. I think I'm just going to have the corridor of darkness lead to Muenzuka.
    I'm alos pretty sure about which character DiZ will take form as. Not compleatly sure yet though.

Lea vs Axel

Here is a video of how he fights. The mains issue in the battle is that the floor is on fire which means that your health will be drained really quickly and most attack will kill you in one hit.
    Can I put the floor on fire like that in the battle too?

Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Well... maybe as a last resort. Or at least don't use it all the time.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Morning Utsu.

Btw, while waiting for activity, I was looking into yukkuri's and found out Okkuri's are the most dangerous yukkuri to be around due to the intense radioactivity. Then I looked at your avatar. Then I thought...

Me Gustakkuri

Comment

@Wonder

Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

BTW Does anyone like my new Avatar, and profile pic?
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Morning people. Well anyways I thought of the perfect set of upgrades for X and Zero which will lead up to their strongest armors.

Upgrades for X:

Upgrade 1: Speed Shot: Increase the speed that X's Buster shots travel at.
                (Stacks with effects of Ultimate Armor.)

Upgrade 2: Rapid Shot: Doubles the default fire rate of X's X-Buster.
                (Does not stack with effects of the Ultimate Armor.)

Upgrade 3: Buster+: Increases the strength of X's Buster slightly (by 25%.) Charged shots still maintain the same power as normal.
                (Does not stack with the effects of the Ultimate Armor.)

Upgrade 4: Shock Buffer: Increases the amount of damage X can withstand. In otherwords it's a defense boost.
                (Does not stack with effects of the Ultimate Armor.)

Upgrade 5: Buster++: Increases the power of X's normal Buster shots by 50%. Charged shots power increases by 25%
                (Does not stack with the effects of the Ultimate Armor)

Upgrade 6: Quick Charge: With this X can charge his Buster at half the speed. Meaning he can get in charged shots more often.
                (Stacks with effects of Ultimate Armor.)

Eventually leads up to: Ultimate Armor

Ultimate Armor grants X:

Triple's X's Defense

Triples the power of uncharged and doubles the power charged shots.

Fire rate is increased

Uses much less special weapon energy.

Can perform the powerful Nova Strike. A powerful Giga Attack where X is engulfed by a bright golden aura
                and dashes at the enemy. This attack deals heavy damage to an opponent, but leaves X slightly stunned
                for a few seconds afterwards.

Zero's Upgrades:

Upgrade 1: Speedster: Increases Zero's running speed. He can run twice as fast. Dash speed is unaffected.

Upgrade 2: Jumper: Increases Zero's jump height. Meaning he can jump twice as high.

Upgrade 3: Hyper Dash: Zero's dash speed is increased, but shortens it slightly. When he dashes with this he leaves after images.

Upgrade 4: Saber Extend: Increases the size of the Z-Saber by 1 foot. Making his Z-Saber 5 feet in length.

Upgrade 5: Saber Plus: Doubles the power of the Z-Saber. Also turns the color of it to light blue instead of green.

Upgrade 6: Shot Eraser: Zero will be able to destroy and deflect blasts of energy with his Saber.

Eventually Leads up to: Black Armor Zero

Black Armor Zero grants Zero:

Triple Saber power

Doubles power of Buster Shots

Doubles his defense

Increases his movement speed, dash speed, and Jump height.

Zero's Saber turns purple with this armor upgrade.

Whaddya think?

Comment

@ Mega
                  I noticed. I can actually take you a little more seriously.

Btw,
                  Komachi: Screw that, I'm taking a boat.
                  Dante: What the hell are you going on abou-...
                  Komachi: *Gets on newly summoned boat* (/o_o)/

@ Neo
                  ... people and their long ass upgrades...

Comment

Uh... thanks?

I can imagine the boat coming in out of nowhere and hitting Dante in the back of the head.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Lol so should I go for it?

On a completely unrelated note, what do you guys think a spell card called "Thunder God Falling: Zeus' Judgement" be like?

Comment

Go ahead Wonder.

Also I would imagine it making the screen slightly darker, with blue shots that resemble rain would rain down in a random pattern, as well as streams of lightning going across the screen in a set of directions.

Comment

good morning everyone, dang.. just slept 6 hours, but here I am haha
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Mega
                            Awesome. I have much more than that though. It's for a series I'm making.

@ Kristia.
                            G'mornin. I slept 3 hours.

Comment

oh wow, are you guys sleep resistant or something?
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Why can I only set the floor on fire sometimes? It's kind of what makes him so strong.
                                Just team him up with Mokou or something like that
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X