• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder
    Not at all.

Go ahead.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

im back
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
        Welcome back!

Here's something for everyone, a weird video.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Tis funny because that was the first time I played TD in, what, 2 - 3 months?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            Ahh, I'll keep that in mind and not judge you too harshly.

As for me, I can only get halfway before I start getting headaches.
            sigpic

Comment

Brb for 1 hour.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

By the way. I mentioned in Wesker's app that he has a handgun which he uses sometimes, but I didn't specify what it is.

Well here it is.

Beretta 92F Custom "Samurai Edge'

Wesker's Model:

All Samurai Edge custom Beretta 92F's are modified to have these specs

It had to be chambered for the same 9mm Luger cartridge as the regular R.P.D.'s Standard issue Beretta 92F.
                It had to have a magazine capacity of at least 13 rounds.
                It had to have fixed sights and dotted posts.
                It had to be capable of producing at least a 2 inch grouping within 25 yards. with no variation after 3,000 rounds.
                It had to be capable of double-action fire.
                It had to be ambidextrous.
                When unloaded, its weight could not exceed 35 ounces.

Albert Wesker's weapon is the most heavily modified Samurai Edge, with the exception of the Barry Model. Wesker's Samurai Edge has the lower frame and takedown lever replaced with Inox (stainless steel) parts, in addition to a skeleton hammer and Brigadier sights. Interestingly, Wesker is seen using this design throughout both the remake and Umbrella Chronicles, with the exception to the opening cutscene to "The Mansion Incident" and during the player's first encounter with Sergei. Wesker's handgun also features either an integrated Vertec style accessory rail on the bottom of the frame, as well as a beavertail horn—a feature that was introduced on the 92 platform (during theWesker,s sedge
                design stages of the 92 Combat), but never put into production.
                The Samurai Edge manual also mentions that "A large removable silencer [which mutes sound sufficiently] can be mounted directly to the frame in a one-touch motion. The silencer type installs directly into the barrel, but accuracy doesn't worsen because a brake is not used on shorter recoil." Wesker is never seen using this feature outside of the Samurai Edge Manual.

I'm planning on Wesker confronting Chris and Gerard, and them getting into a fight with Wesker dropping his Samurai Edge for Gerard to use from then on out as his main handgun.

Comment

brb too, taking the dog for a walk
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yay for new avatar and profile pic!

Comment

nice image neo, isnīt she claire redfield?

And im back

Spoiler:

Comment

Yep! Claire Redfield is my favorite female character from the Resident Evil series.

Comment

Nice pic. I don't quite know who Claire is, but it looks nice.

Comment

Claire is Chris's sister in the Resident Evil games. She starred as one of the main characters in Resident Evil 2, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica. As well as a main character in the CGI movie Resident Evil: Degeneration.

Comment

Brb in like 30 mins.

Comment

Oh are we changing profile pics now? I got several I can use, but I'm sticking to the same concept of Spin Kappa.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X