X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that took longer than expected.

I want to change my picture, but... SHIKI'S SO DAMN KAWAII IN THIS ONE!!!

Comment

<<< How about this?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, I think I found something...

Comment

lol at your pics, they are awesome
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry for falling asleep.

I was thinking of changing mine, but then you guys would probably miss the old one.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yea, yours is kinda one of a kind.

I'm trying to find an animate one, but no matter how small they are, it says the remote size is too big...

Comment

Now I have a fancy new avatar. I might commision one later though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

I still think my Serious Patchouli tops it.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Well, here is my new Ran ^^ and im still trying to work in a papercraft model, but I donīt know which paper to use ><
                    ssn-touhou-ran-yakumo-papercraft.jpg
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia, that is an awesome plush.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

And I canīt make it XP (has next to nothing expertise in sewing)

em.. what paper do you recommend to make papercraft models?

Spoiler:

Comment

I think I just lost the "RP members' most awesome Avatar picture" contest to Kristia...
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Pretty much... But hey, there are still the adorable, epic, and funny awards.

Comment

Um.. um.. the credit goes for the real person who did it

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                Pretty much... But hey, there are still the adorable, epic, and funny awards.
                                But- but- Patchouli
                                {Shut up Wriggle, I know you really don't care about her.}
                                That's not true!
                                (<o>) <( Wriggle says the truth. )
                                {Dammit Satori!}
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X