Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like a loser saying I've nevar heard of them. Btw, I've been thinking this through, what if... one day... HM and Samus became the perfect pair?!?!?!?!

Samus: Ahah, no.

HM: Preaz?

Comment

eh.. No.

That would be her answer
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Meh, close enough.

Comment

ahh.. peace, so good for my nerves
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yup. Peace is so relaGNDRGNSPUFGHSIRMVINFGIWMVSOIKHDCJNVUMSDCFLREIS JKCMLFVSRUKS

I'm sorry, I just had to do it. Hey, if ya wanna regain the peace you just possibly lost, go over to the relaxation and serenity thread I started a long time ago which failed. It helps. I'll be adding to it for as long as I find any new serene touhou music. But if you have suggestions, PM it to me and I'll edit it, or else it will be closed out.

Comment

its ok, I got some lemon water and resting on my couch

Spoiler:

Comment

... not lemonade. Anyways, I though it was a good idea considering that within that era, people were mostly raging.

Comment

there is a difference between lemonade and lemon water, the first is a mix between water, lemon and sugar. The latter only has lemon and water, I don´t like lemonade´s bittersweet flavor XP

what do you mean about that era?

Spoiler:

Comment

Meh, old timey version of 'just before recently.' But you know that. I think you meant for this answer: When I put that post up, it was at a tim where there was a lot of raging for some reason.

Obviously Touhous on their perio-

SHUT IT!!! Anyways, other than that, I put it up because I like how calming the music I found was.

Comment

ohhh ok

Spoiler:

Comment

There was this one candidate that wasn't touhou that I would have put up, but unfortunately, it actually drove me to the verge of madness. So instead, this will be the theme for malfunction.

Comment

mad father is a good game

Spoiler:

Comment

I never played it, but watching Pew play it was enough to drive me halfway to madness.

Comment

When I see he uploads an rpg maker game, I download it and oh my they have been crazy

Spoiler:

Comment

rpg maker games? Oh yea, you have three endings.

Btw, I just found two more fanmade themes for MF.

Comment

Working...
                                X