X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RESURRECTION FOR REAL-

This Bug of Light is now ready to Wriggle.
    WHO'S WITH ME!
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm always here.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm here as well.

@ S121
        Haunting and beautiful muic at the same time.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

I'll find some.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

But link it, I'm on the iPad nao.

Comment

I'm back

Comment

@NeoFox
                Welcome back.
                sigpic

Comment

1. Welcome back, Neo.
                  2. I am having so much fun with invert colors right nao.
                  3. Ever wondered what I sounded like? As of soon, I will be posting on youtube my introduction to being a youtuber.
                  4. Neo, if you thought my last avatar was cute, click the link in my sig.

Comment

Zero and X's team move. The Final Strike.

It involves both X and Zero charging their Busters past their limit. As such when they are charging they will both be glowing brightly. Their aura from the charge would be red and blue. After they finish charging the over charged Busters they fire.

When the move is fired a bright blue laser (from X) and a bright red laser (from Zero) is fired from their busters. These two lasers are highly powerful on their own, but when combined the lasers spiral around each other until they fuse to become one gigantic purple laser. The move is devastating, but leaves X and Zero stunned for a bit afterward.

Comment

ok, just don´t evaporate the place :P
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It won't be that strong. Let's just say it will just kill a lot of Grunts.

Comment

Sorry for taking so long, I had to do some official work for my mom for a bit.

Comment

be right back for a bit, dinner is almost ready (cooking pasta *¬*)
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok.
                              sigpic

Comment

Why don't we all have pasta!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X