Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Don't worry, I won't forget.

I'm done for tonight. I keep falling asleep.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yea I'm gonna be gone for a good portion of today. If you need to you may use any of my characters (except Claire, HUNK, Wesker, Chris, and Zero.)

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Mornin'.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Afternoon.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'll be gone for a while.

I don't know how long, but I'll be back as soon as possible.

Just check back every hour or so.
              sigpic

Comment

Same. At Universal Studios Hollywood.

See ya nerds.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back guys. Went to Wet n, Wild with a few friends.

Comment

finally back fromwork
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yea RANDOM SONG TIME! (This one song is personally one of my favorites.)

Oh this might also sound a bit nitpicky and all, but in you're most recent post Wriggle you had Daiyousei handling a gun called "Baratta"... don't you mean Beretta?

As in this kind of gun
                      Last edited by NeoFox; 07-22-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Excuse me if I disturb, but I just want to know if newcomers can still join this RP ?

Thanks.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you still can. Just be careful with who you pick. We don't want you to accidentally choose a character one of us are already using ^^; Also a lot of us are controlling multiple characters as well.

If you want I can give you a list of the story arcs still going on at the moment.

Comment

I'd really be interessed by the arcs list, and I'll be very happy to know it

Comment

Okay the Devourer Arc (main arc happening in Gensokyo): A large army bent on destroying the earth has arrived earlier than expected and the main group (John-117, X, Zero, Axl, Renamon, Nera, HM, and several others) are in Gensokyo fending off the forces of the Devourer's army. You should ask Wriggle, or S121 more about this arc when they are on.

London Arc: In London the Neo-Yakuza base located in London had made a bomb with the dreaded T-Virus (a virus from Resident Evil that turns people into Zombies) to spread on London. However thanks to the man known as Ansem the Wise had prevented the actual bomb from launching, and instead a bomb with a purple sleeping gas was dropped on the city. The Neo-Yakuza in London is being run by Albert Wesker. Chris Redfield, Noble Six, Gerard, Quote (and eventually Claire Redfield) are trying to put an end to Wesker's plan to infect the city. Feel free to start in London, or just outside of London if you want. Chris, Noble Six, and Gerard are in a simulated version of London inside Ansem the Wise's mansion deep within the woods. Claire Redfield is going to be arriving in London soon. Agent HUNK (stands for Human Unit Never Killed) was hired by Wesker to hunt down Gerard who was a ex-commander of the Neo-Yakuza. Gerard left after he found out what Wesker is planning to do.

Claire Redfield, Chris Redfield, X, Zero, Dr. Wily (in Gensokyo along with all his robots), HUNK, and Wesker are all my characters.

There is an Arc in China taking place with Dante and Komachi (Dante from the original Devil May Cry games, not the remake that was released recently) but my brother has to get back on for the China arc to continue.

Comment

@ Neo
                                Well, it does look like a handgun in every way. But remember, it shoots rapid fire and has unlimited ammo because of 'energy' bullets. And no, I do not mean berretta. It's a play on the shooting noise. Ya know, BARRATTATTATTATTATTATTATTATTA and RATTATTATTATTATTATTATTA.

Comment

Working...
                                X