Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea after the whole Neo-Yakuza ordeal started to get overshadowed it seems like X sort of just faded into the background. Hell the only reason why he's at the Kappa Village is because he followed Zero and Wriggle! No one really sent X there! X just went along to make sure Zero will be okay!

Comment

Do you want the next Arc to be completely based on Mega Man stuff then, Neo? We can push the Apocalpytic Arc until later ^^;;
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, 'Megaman Acr: The attack of puffy moustache guy!'

Anyway,s I don't really care. But I do have a nice little arc of my own to deal.

Comment

We can do another Independent Arcs.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

*snicker* Yea, like the one like last time where you had half the entire cast in one room XD

So yea, I have a nice arc to portray at some point based on the Street Rat series.

Comment

No, no. Though I have thought about a whole Arc involving Awakened Zero and the Zero Virus spreading globally creating odd distortions within reality. Kind of like cyber-space literally being torn to bits and those bits are escaping into the real world. As well as most robotic characters that are NPC's and stuff going "maverick"

I do have a sort of arc like that planned out. Well a basic outline of it.

Comment

We can do that for Apocalyptic Arc. Ooh that reminds me.

The Apocalyptic Arc is Open-world. You can follow your own storyline. I myself have something brewing inside that involves the mysterious Supplier. You don't have to follow it, though. In fact, I encourage you not to. I'm still not going to consider myself GM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, so if you tell me bout the apocalyptic arc, I'll share the info on the 'Perfect Being' Arc.

Comment

I guess I'll make an Arc as well.

Perhaps I'll rip someone from John's universe and put him here.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

All I would really like to happen is to have X have some sort of importance at the moment. I mean he has LIMITLESS POTENTIAL. The ability to constantly grow stronger, and evolve as time goes by. A power that literally makes him vastly different than almost all other machines in his series. Said to be the ultimate creation of Dr. Light. You would expect that some villains would notice this potential in X and try and corrupt him to the evil side or something.

It wouldn't hurt for him to interact with other characters as well. I mean seriously I don't remember him really interacting with much characters controlled by Wriggle, he hasn't really interacted with John that much in a long time, and I don't remember a moment when he interacted with Renamon much.

Comment

I'll make special arrangements so that you can let X fight a General. I was planning on Admiral, but if you wish for the challenge...

But I need you to tell me that you'll put a lot of detail in the fight like you always do. Or else you get caved. ^^;
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Is the kappa village on the youkai mountain? Just makin sure.

Comment

I will try my hardest in a fight that important.

Comment

Where do you think you met Nitori in MoF then, in Sanzu River?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

You forget, young Wriggle. You see...

I AM MoF!!!

I don't/can't play touhou games remember?

Comment

Working...
                                X