Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here

by the way why krispia? just curious lol
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

K. If ya missed it, I messaged back.

I got up and followed Dante.

"Hmm. I wonder what trivial thing he's mad at now. One can only imagine...

Comment

@Kristia
        Because you're...

No comment.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

ohhhh

pfft XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, I lied. There are still problems. Brb whenever.

Comment

I'm back!

Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

And my internet seems to be fairly working. Btw, how many f*cking things did you get?

Comment

wb utsuh

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, we also had to register my brother and sister for school.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia
                      Oh, okay, I see how it is... *sniff*

Comment

So freaking pissed off I don't even want to RP today.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What happened?
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning/afternoon/night !

I just want to know if the upcoming London arc could involve Vivec in any way ? (reminder : Vivec villainnously hijacked the mediatic attention of a serious event to make proselytism and increase his own popularity)

Alsp, I will go on vacations to a place far from all civilization for two weeks, departing tomorrow. That means that my already sporadic involvement in the RP will be dramatically slowed down, if not stopped for this duration.
                            This means that it's probably my last session of RP for a cumsiderable amount of time.
                            Well, that's all

Comment

1. I had to break $2000 because of someone claiming that I stole his book.
                              2. Ticket for driving in 78 miles in a 75 mile limit zone.
                              3. This.

[EDIT]Well, to be exact, I'm in the danger of having to pay 2000.
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-26-2013, 06:08 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                                Damn... tough luck... sorry about that.

@TossMan
                                Wesker would actually be quite happy about Vivec drawing the media's attention to him because it would make things easier for Wesker to lay low.

Comment

Working...
                                X